Five years ago, one man leveled half a town with a homemade armor-plated bulldozer

LEVEL 75 PALADIN

NEVAR FORGET!!!1!

Killdozer.jpg

Killdozer was torn asunder in to pieces and scattered across multiple scrapyards in the state to prevent it from being rebuilt.

Prophesy says that one day a foolhardy man will find and reassemble the pieces and Marvin Needermeyer will rise from the grave to pilot the infernal bulldozer, with an engine fueled by the souls of the damned and crush the corrupt and save the weak.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

* For visibility, the bulldozer was fitted with several video cameras linked to two monitors mounted on the vehicle's dashboard. The cameras were protected on the outside by 3-inch shields of bulletresistant plastic.[1] Onboard fans and an air conditioner were used to keep Heemeyer cool while driving and compressed air nozzles were fitted to blow dust away from the video cameras. Food, water and life support were present in the almost airtight cabin.

* Further attempts to mount the bulldozer were hampered due to oil that Heemeyer had spread on the vehicle to hinder such attempts.

* Heemeyer had no intention of ever leaving the cabin once he entered; the hatch was permanently sealed.[1] Authorities speculated Heemeyer may have used a homemade crane found in his garage to lower the armor hull over the dozer and himself. "Once he tipped that lid shut, he knew he wasn't getting out",

* Heemeyer's body was subsequently removed by police with a crane, though it took twelve hours for them to cut through the hatch with an oxyacetylene cutting torch.

"I was always willing to be reasonable until I had to be unreasonable", Heemeyer wrote. "Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things."

ROCK MUSIC KILLDOZER MONTAGE

FUCK YEAH!

For armament the bulldozer was fitted with a .50 caliber semi-automatic Barrett M82 rifle pointing out to the rear, a semi-auto variant of the FN FNC in front, a .223 Ruger Mini-14 to the right, a 9mm Kel-Tec P-11 semi-auto pistol and a .357 magnum revolver with which he killed himself.

I thought the cops opened the hatch and blasted him with a shotty to the domepiece?...

if i remember the story correctly he had a .357 and blasted himself when he was done..

more of this and less of these self-inflicted gun wound queers who shoot up public places then puss out when the cops come...

yes! once again if i remember correctly, i believe no one was hurt in this rampage, just millions of $$$ in damage.

a true american hero, haha.