Y Is Every1 On 12oz. So Piised @ "Toys"

Kaper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ yo its ok to write other peoples names as long as they arnt a fuckin legend or a well established writer.. if they can burn you or shut you down very quickly you should probably look for a different name.. no matter what name you pick someone is always going to have it.. there are millions of writers youre not going to have a name that nobody else has.. just pick a name you like and stick to it.. get good with it and if you ever meet up with the other person that has the same name then you can battle it out.. or fight it out wich ever suits you.. thats just my .02

or you can be original and not be a little bitch toy.

shit im still here and ive been writing kaper and kr for atleast 10 years

Wait, you've been writing for TEN YEARS and that's the best you can do? You fucking suck, and that's why no one respects you...you're proud of the fact that you've been a toy ass dickriding biter faggot for a decade.

And your mom dresses you like a cross between Homie the Clown and RuPaul.

^^^ yo its ok to write other peoples names as long as they arnt a fuckin legend or a well established writer.. if they can burn you or shut you down very quickly you should probably look for a different name.. no matter what name you pick someone is always going to have it.. there are millions of writers youre not going to have a name that nobody else has.. just pick a name you like and stick to it.. get good with it and if you ever meet up with the other person that has the same name then you can battle it out.. or fight it out wich ever suits you.. thats just my .02

sorry, but that shit is NOT ok. the idea in writing is to be original, as origiinal as possible. How the fuck you gonna be original with a name that has been used.

Q: what you write?

A: Oh i write KR!

Q: Really, KR from Krink, that used to get up all over frisco and NY?

A: Nah, its short for Kaper

Q: oh you are Kaper that used to hit freights with Boxstars crew

A: Nah, thats not me either

Q: WTF?

that shits the epotime of TOY! I know I know, noone gives a fuck about what other writers think. if thats you response then you should quit now. The fundamental purpose of writing is so other writers see you up and see your work. if you say fuck everyone else i write just for me, then you are playing yourself.

Also, just because the world may think you can burn Cap (for example) dosent mean his name is up for grabs. your opinion of who can burn who has nothing to do with name selection.

the aim is to be original and stand out from a million+ other writers out there. you cant do that if someone can easily mistake you for someone else. there are millions upon millions of words to write that are not taken by established writers. In the internet age there is no excuse for this nonsense. its just plain lazy or lack of respect and understanding for the culture. you can google any word with graffiti in your search and that will return just about anyone who has written the name.

Either you're lying through your teeth or you should just give it up. My guess is you're lying.

Even if you really have been writing for 10 years I guarantee you're a goddman nobody. 10 years didn't even teach you proportions or make you aware of a writer who is literally a graffiti brand name. My guess is you've been writing about a year and you're trying to come across like a vet.

"Wait what? KR-ink... KRINK?? Crazy I never caught on man."

Fuck out of here, dude this is the exact reason why people hates toys on the internet. You get all brass balled about some "I'm not a toy" bullshit and then someone pulls your card (which isn't hard because most you kids use what you write as your user name) and then you start talking about how we should respect you because you've been "in the game" for multiple years.

• 1 month later...

people always think every word has been written. simple math proves that is just an excuse. lets say there are 1 million writers in the world (thats a stretch) but just for shits and giggles...compare that with all the 3, 4 and 5 letter words in all the languages of the world.

come on - i think of and come accross words daily that noone has written. motherfuckers are just lazy and lack the desire to be original..end of story. its easier to play the tuff guy role on the internet and say fuck that im gonna write Seen...cause, well, fuck that other guy Seen.

bunch a fuckin ass clowns!

Lmfao, lying won't get you anywhere.

Why don't you email the orig. KR and tell him you write KR along with your address and your city and shit.

Honestly, you're just making it worse for yourself. Stop now, it will hurt less.

10 years and your stuff looks like that? yeah fucking right.

Shai already called you out. Your life is over.

no you havent. and when you got called out for writing kape.. you said the original dude gave you his name. then yu backtracked and took back that statement.

for those that dont know .. kape had a decent amount of rep in philly ,still has alot of slams living and had a dope hand.

you suck ..yeah we all sucked.(i still do).get an original name, stop being a fag on the internet.. and actually start writing outside.

/nh

no you havent. and when you got called out for writing kape.. you said the original dude gave you his name. then yu backtracked and took back that statement.

for those that dont know .. kape had a decent amount of rep in philly ,still has alot of slams living and had a dope hand.

you suck ..yeah we all sucked.(i still do).get an original name, stop being a fag on the internet.. and actually start writing outside.

/nh

Nope sorry I NEVER back tracked that statement

You're still a sucky biter toy though.

I know for a fact at least two other people write the same word as me, but we're all about on the same level and started writing within a couple years of each other. Plus our styles are way different...one guy's in Europe and doing the Euro thing, the other guy seems to do strictly pieces, and I mostly just bomb (tags and fills).

Okay, so you claim you were writing KR for ten years. I was seeing KR tags in SF in the mid 90s. That still gives him the jump on you by several years and he was better in 1995 than you are in 2009.