Y Is Every1 On 12oz. So Piised @ "Toys"

Kaper

the way i feel is that we all gotta start somewhere you forreal we were all toys at 1 point or another , nut ya kno let them be whi thier gonna be . if they excel at writing thats wassup if not then maybe they was just tryin out some new shit but like i said we all gotta start somewhere

lemme kno what yall think........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only douchebags just run their mouths for no reason.. it doesn't matter what they think or do.. if anything, when someone needs to be negative for no reason, it's because they suck compared to most but think they're better than you.. that is a toy ass attitude.. so if someone cuts you down, laugh that shit off and keep doing your thing, you'll be getting better while they're wasting their time.. i would say the tables will turn, but you're already a cooler person those fools, even if they have slightly more skill than you..

this is so weak.

if you weren't on the internet crying about being treated bad 'cause you're a toy, maybe you'd have managed to earn enough respect and developed the required skills and steez to step your game up enough to no longer be called a toy.

i see what you're saying and everything but like, you're gonna need thicker skin than the "can't we all get along" shit you're rocking now if you're gonna get anywhere with this.

• Like 1

only douchebags just run their mouths for no reason.. it doesn't matter what they think or do.. if anything, when someone needs to be negative for no reason, it's because they suck compared to most but think they're better than you.. that is a toy ass attitude.. so if someone cuts you down, laugh that shit off and keep doing your thing, you'll be getting better while they're wasting their time.. i would say the tables will turn, but you're already a cooler person those fools, even if they have slightly more skill than you..

You should take your own advice instead of making videos about toy ass paper battles. :lol:

You really are a sad man...When I saw this I almost felt bad for you.

this is so weak.

if you weren't on the internet crying about being treated bad 'cause you're a toy, maybe you'd have managed to earn enough respect and developed the required skills and steez to step your game up enough to no longer be called a toy.

i see what you're saying and everything but like, you're gonna need thicker skin than the "can't we all get along" shit you're rocking now if you're gonna get anywhere with this.

im not over here cryin or bitchin i was just askin but since u wanna get all over me about why dont u read my fuckin post b4 u start bitchin that i asked a fuckin question and no i aint no toy i just never heard that term used like that b4 .... so get ur ass off the internet and go do something .....:confused: loser

im not over here cryin or bitchin i was just askin but since u wanna get all over me about why dont u read my fuckin post b4 u start bitchin that i asked a fuckin question and no i aint no toy i just never heard that term used like that b4 .... so get ur ass off the internet and go do something .....:confused: loser

get all over you about it? you're the one who started the thread, stupid questions get stupid answers.

and yeah i did read your post, well, the parts of it that i could read.

if you type like a 12 year old toy and start toy threads about how everyone should be nicer to toys, you shouldn't really be so suprised when people treat you like one.

:lol:

the way i feel is that we all gotta start somewhere you forreal we were all toys at 1 point or another , nut ya kno let them be whi thier gonna be . if they excel at writing thats wassup if not then maybe they was just tryin out some new shit but like i said we all gotta start somewhere

lemme kno what yall think........

I think people get "piised" at toys because they are usually young, ignorant, naive, and pretty much retarded online. They come on here and run their mouths like they went all city in 82', when in fact they've only done six lame throws in their garage with stuff like this:

graffiti-7.jpg

It's the fact that they try and get fame on the internet, instead of pushing themselves in the real world. They'll go out and flick everything they did, and then self promote that shit on here. Then when people call them out on it, they get defensive and say things like "you niggas iz on my dick" or "what you write?"

It's not so much about hating toys, as it is about getting annoyed with the lame ass self promoting fools. On top of that, most of them are corn fed retarded teenagers who haven't learned shit about real life yet, but they come on here acting like they've been hood rich their whole lives. In actuality, the live in a really nice culdesac in the suburbs.

culdesac.jpg

You should take your own advice instead of making videos about toy ass paper battles. :lol:

You really are a sad man...When I saw this I almost felt bad for you.

haha, the kid was putting my name is his videos.. the first day i had that uploaded the kid dropped dead, never to be heard from again, and he was a real noisy ass, loud on everyones videos, and then nothing..

mouth is a faggot though.. he wont shut up until everyime his mouse cursor moves it turns off his computer

but im anything but a toy thats all i wanted to say

Oh really?

krthrow2.jpg

krdlathrow.jpg

kaperdelaefreehand.jpg

And for the cherry on top of the dogshit wedding cake...

IMGP0367.jpg

IMG00116.jpg

YEAH BRO, WAY TO DO SOME FUCKING RESEARCH! NO ONE WRITES "KR", IT'S TOTALLY UP FOR GRABS!

Therefore, the following verdict is based on the evidence YOU presented- you ARE a toy, your spelling is atrocious and your mom probably dresses you funny.

man its whatever i wanst tryna start no beef i just wanted to ask a question , every1 can think what they wanna think , but im anything but a toy thats all i wanted to say

First --I wasn't calling you out as a toy in my response. I was answering your question.

Second --Are you a U.S. citizen? Better yet, were you born here and raised speaking the English language? If so, you need to read more, pay attention in school, and realize that there is a backspace button on your keyboard. You must be one of the children that were left behind.

Third --If you are the man who painted what Shai posted, then you need to stop promoting yourself as "anything but a toy." I understand you want to abbreviate KAPER into KR --but come on man. That's just stupid. I mean the dude has his own successful ink brand. It isn't like he's hiding under a rock, he's spotlight cover photo material. Christ, the dude has a fucking blog on this site! So that's definitely a huge toy move. Also, your stuff is still pretty amateur, so don't pat yourself on the back like you just got the Gold cap award from Montana.

Now, I'll admit that I can't paint and I've admitted it many times on this board. I would never post anything I have painted, because I know it's fucking as toy as rubber dog shit. I also won't come on here promoting myself as anything but "toy" when it comes to painting. You should step back and just paint for yourself and your friends. Enjoy what you're doing, and keep trying to learn and improve. The best compliment is if someone else posts your work online, and shows you the sign of appreciation. When you post it yourself, it's like jerking off to a mirror. Understand?

haha, the kid was putting my name is his videos.. the first day i had that uploaded the kid dropped dead, never to be heard from again, and he was a real noisy ass, loud on everyones videos, and then nothing..

So you decided to draw a shitty ass toy sketch of a dude sucking off another dude in a bathroom stall? Then to top it off you posted it on youtube to show him just how much you suck at graffiti....You're awesome dude! :lol:

man its whatever i wanst tryna start no beef i just wanted to ask a question , every1 can think what they wanna think , but im anything but a toy thats all i wanted to say

the name KR and the name Kaper are both taken.

2679420350_2c52eba1c4.jpg?v=0

- to write either indicates that you are not experienced enough to be anything other than a toy...to boot, your screename is what you write. if you say yeah i knew that but im gonna write it anyway, then yeah thats kind of a toy move.

BEEF is not something you can have over the internet - any established writer who has had real beef knows that.

with all due respect, if you have to say "im not a toy" then you probably are one.

an inexperienced writer is a toy. the misconception is that if i can do a nice looking piece then I am not a toy...however, doing a decent piece these days is not hard. with europe paint, custom caps and legal walls, doing something halfway decent is not a challenge, and certainly does not escalate your rank. TOY is a measurement of experience, not skill. ive seen toys go from 0-60 in seconds on the skill tip, but still blow up spots and get their ass beat because they lack experience.

writers go through 4 basic stages:

toy - when you first get into it and you KNOW and acceot your toyness, but you do your thing humbly

super toy - after you been in it for a year or 2 and think because you have done a few pieces and your shit looks decent that you are established king shit and go out of your way to proove you are not a toy.

established - when you dont have to self promote or big yourself up because you have been around long enough to where your reputation is understood

vet - when you just dont give a fuck anymore and you've been around so long that even if your shit is not flawless people still respect you because your dues bill has been paid in full.

just my .02

^^^ yo its ok to write other peoples names as long as they arnt a fuckin legend or a well established writer.. if they can burn you or shut you down very quickly you should probably look for a different name.. no matter what name you pick someone is always going to have it.. there are millions of writers youre not going to have a name that nobody else has.. just pick a name you like and stick to it.. get good with it and if you ever meet up with the other person that has the same name then you can battle it out.. or fight it out wich ever suits you.. thats just my .02

write w.e you want..if you have ANY respect for the guy change it up...put a number on the end.. i dont fucking no..do somtin...

but expect to be hated on..expect to have ur shit gone over..expect to have to double that persons amount of work...expect to have to be very different..

if your really putting in work..and doing shit right..people are going to recognize you reguardless...but thats not to say even if you paint 20 yrs... and ur good as fuck and do 500000 trains..that u aint going to have guys who still diss ur shit cuz your not the "real" one

but who cares..ur always going to have haters anyways..and if ur really putting in some heavy work..who cares if a couple get dissed...

its 2009...not 1999...everyones got a computer now...research a name before you decide to paint it..whether you do or you dont...its on you...

how the fuck did i get suscribed to this?.....?????.....anyway, i think its good when writers treat US toys like shit....the little bitches that can't take the bullshit get weeded out the game.....thats the whole point on ragging on a toy.....ppl r correct in sayen that the internet is fucking up graffiti, at least a little.....its definitley a good thing too cause the quaulity of work from future writers will most likeley increase cause of the internet but the whole approach to the game in getting jacked up....................but im a fucking toy so fuck u and my shitty ass toy attitude

O_O