(EUROTRASH)

VICIOUS->147

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

VICIOUS 147 are you Rip van Winkle?

you started one thread dedicated to American wildstyle walls with a ton of flicks from the 90s, then this one for 'bad' Euro style with photos from the early 2000s. you're living in a timewarp dude.

anyway this dead horse was flogged thoroughly on 12oz circa 2002. move on! either you get it or forget it.

and another thing: name only one american writer that does trains these days like they do in europe (no freights, painting over the windows, dont trying to paint bad wannabe wildstyle, doing three trains a week -dont come up with bad excuses why the circumstances aint the same)

hard task.

Some of the pieces you post are based on legit straight letters, like that hulk there. while others are regionally developed, solid styles that just won't look much to an outsider.

Matter of fact, I don't think anyone knows what the fuck you mean with "eurotrash".

Negapropped.

and another thing: name only one american writer that does trains these days like they do in europe (no freights, painting over the windows, dont trying to paint bad wannabe wildstyle, doing three trains a week -dont come up with bad excuses why the circumstances aint the same)

hard task.

except for the american (real) taps, i fear there is no one else keeping it real over there...

• 1 month later...
i hate european graffiti. it all looks the same.

it also all looks stupid.

i hate you. your an idiot.

no seriously (well wait, this dude is still a muggins)...i cant belive how pissed off i get at these sort of comments.

for me, american graff all looks the same and it looks stupid.

see what i did there ... i made a blanket generalisation.

examples...compare DDS from London with WUFC from Sweden. 2 completely different styles yet both from Europe.

shit, if you have one ounce of intelligence - oh wait, your a yank so that rules you out - you would see how stooooooooooopid you sound.

this guy brings a bad name to the rest of you americans.

• Like 1

hey how about this-

#1 they are american crushing real panels on a regular basis. not all post every train or send to magazines regularly. "don't make any excuses about it" - uhh yeah if you're in russia, romania, etc where sentencing is hard (i have friends who are romanian and did 3 months for 1 panel in bucuresti - that is pretty hardcore) then that's a valid thing to say, but if you're in italy where there's zero incarceration for graffiti it's a bit ridiculous to expect americans to have the same #s when they're looking at for sure jail time for painting trains, and a chance of a seriously long stretch if wrapped up on a bunch of trains (look at ovie).

#2 - style is style. who gives a fuck about regions/etc? i rock a style that could be called "eurotrash" or "european influenced" - who cares? have fun. paint. that's all it's about man. people like Pores and many others are rocking styles that could fly in europe no problem.

#3 - stop the xenophobia. not all americans are fat asses. not all europeans are bone thin. and last time i was in athens there was a mob of amy winehouse look-a-like's copping some delicioso grub from the golden arches. I like strains of weed developed in europe. Encourage open trade.

One love you argumentative bitches :)