90s baby

FACTORY_MADE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

overalls with both straps down, cross colours tshirt, and nike air raids...

i was set!

*edit...air raids..

raid5.jpg

YYYYO! SON! I had these, exact colorway. Fucking dope. Didnt know until just recently that these were supposed to be the outdoor bball counterpart to the Jordan XII's. There's also another colorway with the peace sign and some multi colored African steez. Not my thing, but still dope. I can't rep the motherland. These were dope as fuck but like, the outside sole piece where the outer straps connect to hurt my feet like a motherfucker. Propped.

yeah....the colored ones were the air raid 2's...they were wack....i had another color scheme of the pics i posted, but i cant kind it anywhere. i remember spike lee was always rockin these shoes cause of the x they made. they were probably my all time favorite shoes back then.

I was 5 in 86. 90s shit was rad. I remember overalls with one strap up. I remember Ewing sneakers. I can remember more but right now I got to take a shit. YO! MTV RAPS!.............

FUCK YEAH

EwingHigh.jpg

I'M STILL WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO BRING THESE BACK!

propped!

in the 80s everyone was shook cause of AIDS..but back then they didnt educate the kids on it too much....i remember my older cousin telling me that i could get AIDS from eating too much kechup (i was like 7 or 8 at the time)..

...i didnt eat kechup for like 2 whole years. :(

:lol: :lol: :lol: no offense but that's fucking hilarious

FUCK YEAH

EwingHigh.jpg

I'M STILL WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO BRING THESE BACK!

propped!

This would be dope but I dont know who would bring them back, they were made by this small company called Key Sports. Theyre not around anymore. The actual quality of the Ewings was not so great from what I can recall. I had the black/white pair, the pair in the Knicks colors, and the red/gray suede pair and they all fell apart pretty fast. Or maybe it was because I was just a kid who was hard on shoes.