i wore one today

ASER1NE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mayor Bill Campbell

http://www.lay-lo.com/steel/images/111901_frght_unknown_05.jpg'>

This just in: a two-bit actor and son of academy award winning director suddenly dissapeared from his Beverly Hills home earlier today. Jumping into his car with a duffel bagand a crack pipe in his shirt pocket, he was heard to mutter, "Fucking MQ... I'm going to find that train, no matter how long it takes..." We're not sure what he meant by that... Back o you Al...

Originally posted by mud_buddha

This just in: a two-bit actor and son of academy award winning director suddenly dissapeared from his Beverly Hills home earlier today. Jumping into his car with a duffel bagand a crack pipe in his shirt pocket, he was heard to mutter, "Fucking MQ... I'm going to find that train, no matter how long it takes..." We're not sure what he meant by that... Back o you Al...

haha......ouch

oh my that is to fuckin funnie bump

Guest Handjob
Originally posted by mud_buddha

hahahaha, Jebus...:)

Archived