Cop tases 72-year-old grandmother for not signing a traffic ticket

TheoHuxtable..

Guest spectr
I couldn't care what happened to the cop, but your a real piece of shit saying that an innocent woman and children deserve to die for something that they have no control over.

So since you care so much about innocent people I am going to assume that you are actually doing something other then bitching about some person post on the internet.... So what you run a foundation for social justice? ending war? eliminating land mines? Maybe you fly to palenstine to protect innocents from crazy right wing zealots with nuclear weapons who like to shoot people on a daily basis.

Hey sorry I offended you mother teresa. Let me humbly beg my forgiveness since yo do so much for humanity. I really wonder how you can find the time to make a couple posts about this with your busy schedule washing the poor and feeding the hungry.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
So since you care so much about innocent people I am going to assume that you are actually doing something other then bitching about some person post on the internet.... So what you run a foundation for social justice? ending war? eliminating land mines? Maybe you fly to palenstine to protect innocents from crazy right wing zealots with nuclear weapons who like to shoot people on a daily basis.

Hey sorry I offended you mother teresa. Let me humbly beg my forgiveness since yo do so much for humanity. I really wonder how you can find the time to make a couple posts about this with your busy schedule washing the poor and feeding the hungry.

So just because I don't think torturing innocent people is uber cool I fly to palestine and eliminate landmines? Thats called having a conscience you fucktard. Now you can just go ahead and call me mother theresa and any other gay shit you can think of because you have no real argument to respond with.

Guest spectr
So just because I don't think torturing innocent people is uber cool I fly to palestine and eliminate landmines? Thats called having a conscience you fucktard. Now you can just go ahead and call me mother theresa and any other gay shit you can think of because you have no real argument to respond with.

Any women married to this piece of shit deserves to die right with him. Who gives a fuck about his kids. They are going to grow up to be just like him, might as well kill them now. Fuck him, fuck his family, their are more people than the carrying capacity of the planet on the planet right now. Who gives a fuck if a few people die, yeah it sucks people die every day. But this person has forfeited his life in my opinion and an example should be made out of him and his family. He made a choice, if he is married his wife accepts and supports that choice by being with him, and his kids are most likely going to grow up just like him.

So fuck the whole family. Yeah I don't fucking care why should I? So some people die, people die every day. Innocent people die every day.

ahaha this faggot got baited. shits too easy on this site.

but for real, i dont give a fuck about any of this, didnt happen to me.