Cop tases 72-year-old grandmother for not signing a traffic ticket

TheoHuxtable..

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/823821/great-grandma-tasered-over-speeding-fine

Footage of a 72-year-old Texas woman being Tasered after she was issued a speeding ticket has emerged.

Travis County police released the footage after Kathryn Winkfein told reporters she had not been aggressive when refusing to sign the ticket issued by a patrolman.

The footage shows the great-grandmother being directed to leave her pick-up truck and then arguing with Deputy Chris Beasey as they stand by the road behind the vehicle.

"Give it to me and I'll sign it … give it to me and I'll sign it," she says, apparently reaching for the ticket.

"Get over here now!" he screams, pushing her away.

"You're gonna shove me? You're gonna shove a 72-year-old woman?" she replies.

Police claim the officer pushed Ms Winkfein to get her away from passing traffic.

Deputy Beasey then warns he will use the Taser.

"You don't step back, you're going to be tazed," he says.

"Go ahead, taze me! Hell, a 72-year-old woman," she replies.

"Get back, or you're going to be tazered," he repeats.

"I dare you," she says.

Last Friday, Ms Winkfein told reporters she had not put up any resistance prior to being Tasered.

"I wasn't arguing … all of this is a lie, every bit of this is a lie," she said.

But in the footage, Ms Winkfein appears to defy the officer.

"I'm getting back in my car," she says.

At this point, Deputy Beasey deploys the Taser, bringing her to her knees in apparent agony.

"Get on the ground, get on the ground!" he yells as she falls, moaning.

"Now put your hands behind your back, put your hand behind your back or I'll taze you again."

Deputy Beasey's superior, Sgt Gary Griffin, told My Fox Fort Worth that police did not want to use force.

"There may be many viewers upset that we deployed a tazer, but she made a very simple interaction with the police a very difficult task," he said.

Ms Winkfein has hired a lawyer and may have a case: in the state of Texas, signing the ticket only promises that the recipient will appear in court and has no effect on the validity of the ticket itself.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest spectr

I really hope someone mexican drug cartel kidnaps this cop and his family and tortures them to death at some point in time in the near future....

Oh, now I get it, if you are a cop you don't have to be professional like other people do at their jobs.

Like if during the course of your day someone annoys you, you can electrocute, beat, or kill them.

The public and your boss will support you because only a "HERO" would taze someones great grandmother.

I'll fuckin

I'll fuckin

I'll fuckin tie you to a fuckin bedpost

with your ass cheeks spread out and shit

Right?

Put a hanger on a fuckin stove and let that shit sit there

for like a half hour

Take it off and stick it in your ass slow like

Tssssssss

this is some thug nigga shit.

this aint no white boy shit.

this is thug nigga shit.

nigga we got,

nigga we got splashers

• Like 1

Guest spectr
LOL DOOD I KNO, TORTURING FAMILIES DAT DIDNT DO ANYTING IS SO SIK!!!

LOL DOOD YOU TYPED IN ALL CAPS AREN'T YOU SPECIAL LOL

I could really give a fuck less about his family... Any women married to this piece of shit deserves to be tortured to death.. as far as the kids go they are going to become fucked up products of their environment and probably follow in daddys footsteps so you might as well kill them off now.... Cops getting tortured to death for shit like this would make them think twice about doing it...

LOL DOOD YOU TYPED IN ALL CAPS AREN'T YOU SPECIAL LOL

I could really give a fuck less about his family... Any women married to this piece of shit deserves to be tortured to death.. as far as the kids go they are going to become fucked up products of their environment and probably follow in daddys footsteps so you might as well kill them off now.... Cops getting tortured to death for shit like this would make them think twice about doing it...

I couldn't care what happened to the cop, but your a real piece of shit saying that an innocent woman and children deserve to die for something that they have no control over.

If this was back in the day, this fag would probably get lynched by three generations of this broads fam.

But everyone's too shook of the cops these days. I'm sure nothing will happen and he'll get a promotion.

How hilarious would it be if that broad were the police cheifs great aunt or some shit.

I thought it was the other way around back in the day. Cops got away with shit and there never were any "uprisings" or court convictions over police brutality. Especially against blacks.