Max b ; guilty

YouMad.GIF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Aparantly his lawyer joe saluti has been sending out crazy Twitter posts throughout the trial making fun of the prosecution and other extremely in-lawyerly things

If you go to salutilaw@twitter he is a self described "criminal lawyer/hip hop manager"

I'm sorry but max fucked up getting a clown like that! My lawyers are LAWYERS and that's it! I don't want him managing any artists... I want him at the court house all day every day!!!

His lawyer said everything was "going to be wavy" after the verdict

If any of my lawyers ever said the results of my murder charge would be "wavy", "gravey", "slammin", "dope" or "cold stupid fresh" (I have an old school lawyer) I would kick his ass to the curb

His lawyer said everything was "going to be wavy" after the verdict

If any of my lawyers ever said the results of my murder charge would be "wavy", "gravey", "slammin", "dope" or "cold stupid fresh" (I have an old school lawyer) I would kick his ass to the curb

im sayin.