FAVORITE BUTT TOYS

GLEN BENTON

bruh imma put it to you like this

You said "greasy motherfucker, you"

While gently palming his face

You let your best friend be this sucker, first off, which was your first mistake. Then you post some of the clearly gayest shit ever. I don't think anyone on the Internet wouldn't bey money that you have jerked off with your best friend

Seriously, that was putting yourself on blast 101

:lol::lol::lol: Maybe he was the one who took that pic I posted?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all you faggots need to find something more important to fuck with. 12oz is a forum for buster ass toy kids that feel the need to talk mad shit. Motherfuckers need to put there dicks away and get off the web and see shit for them selves, the real world. Its shit dicks like DAO why 12oz is garbage. Please talk more shit, thats the life of 12oz e-fucks. All you turds should get together for a 12oz gang bang and put that shit on youtube.

• Like 1

all you faggots need to find something more important to fuck with. 12oz is a forum for buster ass toy kids that feel the need to talk mad shit. Motherfuckers need to put there dicks away and get off the web and see shit for them selves, the real world. Its shit dicks like DAO why 12oz is garbage. Please talk more shit, thats the life of 12oz e-fucks. All you turds should get together for a 12oz gang bang and put that shit on youtube.

read what you just wrote.

what you just said is 10x more shit talk than ive ever said on here.

Wait. Those Youtube videos were titled "lambmeat something something." You're screen name is lambmeet. Hmm.

Don't tell me you hopped on here to stick up for your boy. Oh Jesus. You two definitely play with each others dicks /sohomo.

Is this that kid with tire things in his ears???

YO YOU MAD NIGGA? MAD SMOKE COMIN OUT THIS NIGGA EARTIRES SHIT LOOK LIKE HE PEELIN OUT ON A YAMAHA :lol:

YO MY NIGGA PLEASE TAKE THEM THINGS OUT YA EARS, TAKE THAT FUCKIN MIDGET BRACELET OUT YA NOSE, GET A HAIRCUT, AND TAKE A PICTURE OF YASELF AND POST IT ON HERE...SO I CAN SLAY YOU ANYWAY. :cool:

DONT BE MAD CUZ NIGGAS ON HERE TALK SHIT, SOMETIMES NIGGAS NEED TO GET SLAYED B. THATS LIFE...YOU CAN GET WIT IT OR KUNGFU YASELF. 1!

i have used 12oz for years to look at photos and thats it, no chit chat, shit talk, e-beef,etc. until now. clearly, i started this bullshit thread as an attempt to fuck with my homeboy and his "e-cred". shit, this real talk, he's from the streets and he is extremely serious about this 12oz jawn. myself i am a myspacer, can't live without the shit. I sometimes sit on myspace for the entire night and chat with all my boys about real shit, bitches and money too, just like you awesome folk do on here.

myself i am a myspacer, can't live without the shit. I sometimes sit on myspace for the entire night and chat with all my boys about real shit, bitches and money too, just like you awesome folk do on here.

I sometimes sit on myspace for the entire night and chat with all my boys

chat with all my boys

l_2c5acb79eccceda7e97a114bb73ddf69.jpg

• Like 1

i'm serious. all you guys are really cool but why do you people have to be so mean to me? i cry and sit home alone because it really hurts me to think that people get kicks by saying mean things to people that care. can we all be cool now and talk about nice, fun and awesome stuff? please accept me in your circle, i will prove myself and show you people how real and crazy i am.

i have used 12oz for years to look at photos and thats it, no chit chat, shit talk, e-beef,etc. until now. clearly, i started this bullshit thread as an attempt to fuck with my homeboy and his "e-cred". shit, this real talk, he's from the streets and he is extremely serious about this 12oz jawn. myself i am a myspacer, can't live without the shit. I sometimes sit on myspace for the entire night and chat with all my boys about real shit, bitches and money too, just like you awesome folk do on here.

Ahahaha you're just mad because you know you're a goofy looking mafucka, your picture was posted, and you didn't become the next KC Kid.

I know you want the fame, but you gotta earn it.

myself i am a myspacer[/font][/b][/size], can't live without the shit. I sometimes sit on myspace for the entire night and chat with all my boys about real shit, bitches and money too, just like you awesome folk do on here.

"myself i am a myspacer"

AAAAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA