FAVORITE BUTT TOYS

GLEN BENTON

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can those ear plug piercings ever fully heal? I always see hipster girls in their early 20's rockin those, the worst are the ones where they hold a cigarette in the earlobe. I always think to myself that they will regret that shit by the time they're 30, but if it can heal back to normal then I guess it's not as big of a deal, it just looks disgusting for now

There was a chick who works at a piercing shop near my work and comes in occassionally and she is trying to get into the navy and had to have hers removed and stitched up. They weren't bike tyres like this mofo is rocking, but they were still stretching and shit. And GW isn't that bad, maybe if you tried to play guitar you would actually realise how hard it is, but I only buy issues with songs I want to learn riffs from. I admit that 90% of the popular guitar bands these days look hell gay, but then you get the old heads from the 80s who are still kicking and they actually have articles worth reading. But lets not digress from the actual topic of how this clown should be getting the 7 shades of shit beat out of him...

damn. this nigga got me so irked an shit that i feel i got to diss this kid even more.

pussy ass niggas piss me off. they prolly let you fuck their girls in their hallway an shit jus cause they scared to say anything, or fight like a real man. they like play smackin like 2nd grade girls do...and not when they even serious fightin'.

you niggas should just come out the closet like that american idol nigga.

no i'm not about to plug my friend in the mouth about a homosexually charged thread guys... it's just the internet... go get some pussy, put down your mac.

You should go "plug" your friend in the mouth.

Wait....

You should take Detroit off your shit, dun.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You and your friend are a joke, kid.

You should go "plug" your friend in the mouth.

Wait....

You should take Detroit off your shit, dun.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You and your friend are a joke, kid.

damn. this nigga got me so irked an shit that i feel i got to diss this kid even more.

pussy ass niggas piss me off. they prolly let you fuck their girls in their hallway an shit jus cause they scared to say anything, or fight like a real man. they like play smackin like 2nd grade girls do...and not when they even serious fightin'.

you niggas should just come out the closet like that american idol nigga.

7ejo083le8lmf6vtyc83.gif

yes... the opinions of some 12oz lurkers really will effect my life...

you guys are too dependent on others for entertainment... once again, no, i'm not going to beat my best friend since back in the day over some gay shit on 12oz... you guys need lives.

"Yo nigga! peep dis thread on oontz dawg! these niggaz 'bout to buck over this foo wit da bike tires in his ears questionin' da fat kid's sexuality!"

no i'm not about to plug my friend in the mouth about a homosexually charged thread guys... it's just the internet... go get some pussy, put down your mac.

bruh imma put it to you like this

You said "greasy motherfucker, you"

While gently palming his face

You let your best friend be this sucker, first off, which was your first mistake. Then you post some of the clearly gayest shit ever. I don't think anyone on the Internet wouldn't bey money that you have jerked off with your best friend

Seriously, that was putting yourself on blast 101