Going to Israel/Palestine

STAN51

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Cali, did you paint out there?

I have a couple of boys who went out bombing out there but they didnt paint any burners.

I doubt il be doing much bombing, i want to know where i can get paint and where can i use it without getting harassed.

From what i heard they are pretty relaxed about painting.

actually, no...i didnt paint out there, because it was sort of like a family trip....and i dont remember seeing much graffiti out there....i do remember seeing a LOT of stencils though (in jerusalem)....

there were a couple of areas where you could definitely get away with some real late night bombing...i didnt really look for the type of paint they have out there though.

as for piecing out there...thats a tough call, but im sure you can find some real chill spots on the outskirts of the city.....im pretty sure MAR used to live there...you could PM him and ask....i was only there for a week, and was pretty over the trip by like the 4th day.