Going to Israel/Palestine

STAN51

Not sure where to start this thread , i guess this is the most appropriate place.

My riggers from the oontz,

Im leaving to Israel Sunday for a month to visit family.

Im going with my little bro because this kid has no clue of what family is.

I am more scared than exited because i have not been there since i left 14 years ago.

Much has changed and its all a bit overwhelming.(no emo)

But once i get there, im sure its gonna be all love.

I remember some one posting some filcks in days in pies who was from Israel.

After the crash, i lost the PMs and i don't remember the screen name.

So, if you still out there, holla at a rigger.

Also, i think the Israel thread is gone due to the crash and i lost contact with some of the dudes from there. I am looking forward to paint out there. Any info would be helpful.

Don't start no political crossfire shit about the bullshit conflict between Israel and Palestine.

Im not pro Israel, im not some Zionist Jew, i just got fam living out there and its also a place where i spent 5 years of my life. Will post mad flicks once i get them.

Thank you all in advance.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

February_Feb22ArafatRamallahEidAlAdha.jpg

This man is the OG hipster.

edit/

now that i take a second look at this photo, they are both dressed like hipster i would see walking around on the Main in Montreal.

Just photoshop some white kid's face from Toronto on there and its a perfect match.

hirsh-arafat.jpg

:lol:

i went there a few years back...flew into ben gurion airport in tel aviv......traveled a bit...went to tel aviv, jerusalem, haifa and a couple other places.

the old city was interesting to see in jerusalem...it was an ok trip, but i doubt i want to go back...too much tension, not enough people smiling, and every asshole cab driver trying to rip you off (this goes for palestinians and israelis)...

although i did enjoy some of the israeli girls and the blatant flirting.

Cali, did you paint out there?

I have a couple of boys who went out bombing out there but they didnt paint any burners.

I doubt il be doing much bombing, i want to know where i can get paint and where can i use it without getting harassed.

From what i heard they are pretty relaxed about painting.

Cali, did you paint out there?

I have a couple of boys who went out bombing out there but they didnt paint any burners.

I doubt il be doing much bombing, i want to know where i can get paint and where can i use it without getting harassed.

From what i heard they are pretty relaxed about painting.

Hahah. You said "bombing".