Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Working with trains?

A Grand Truck/CN worker befriended me after I called him over to ask some questions. Not sure what he does, I will ask, but he seems to work with the driver to add more freight cars. He's never seen someone painting but see cans all the time.

His co-worker writes and takes pics on the job. Some of the workers are very into the graffiti, others hate it with a passion, and some don't notice it at all. He did say hew knew several co-workers that write but didn't know what names.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Worked for CSX for a few years....After a "dead Head" van party with another crew outbound from chicago, we soon later lost our jobs temporarily for what they referred to as 'Medical Leave"....Didnt jump thru their hoops and ended up working a short line owned by a company called "Rail America" on a major Midwest run from ****** to ********....

Get your ass out there, I was already ahead of the curve in my conductor training program just from painting fr8s...Your average dummy on the street has no idea what an Intermodal is......

was Rather beneficial... http://www.nscorp.com or csx's is still http://www.amdg.ws i think......apply within sucker......

• 1 month later...