DMT - Holy Shit.....

ask4about2me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to eat a whole lot of pure MDMA to "hallucinate"

But that's just seeing things wavy and cartoon like

When you have a hallucination it's not nececarily like you see some elves that aren't really there, it's more like the things that are there take on other forms... It's hard to describe

MDMA is probably the mildest out there by far...

And yeah mescaline, I even did old school window pane, which was like acid crack

I did a show at springwater when I had been up for 2 days on mescaline and e and I had to keep eating it to stay functional

It was with the zoopy show

I don't know if you guys know who the zoopy show is

I don't get why that's considered a halucinogen. I've never seen shit, and don't know anyone who has either

Acid don't make you see shit either. The walls might look like they're breathing or whatever, but I've never seen no flying pink elephants and shit.

I think what they mean by "halucinogen" is that you're out of your mind, not that you actually see shit that aint there.

PCP is considered a halucinogen too.

Well I didn't specifically mean straight up imagining shit (although I have heard people say they have from various things, and pretty much EVERY time from salvia), but on MDMA I was saying nothing happened. Nthing even appeared to be moving weird or anything

And I still really want to try PCP, but I don't think I'll ever get over the fear of what I would do on it

Ever since I lost my mind on xanax I've been nervous about any drugs that I haven't already tried

Well I didn't specifically mean straight up imagining shit (although I have heard people say they have from various things, and pretty much EVERY time from salvia)

Yo, Salvia's a different story altogether. You WILL halucinate off that shit.

First time I did that shit everyone in the room looked like Simpsons characters.

ive accidentally hallucinated before

there are different types of hallucinations

one night trying to sleep i ended up taking alot of sleeping pills (not enough to kill me just a few more than reccomended)

diphenhydramine which is the main ingredient in sleeping pills and benadryl WILL make you see things and it is fucking scary.

its a dissociative kind of hallucination and its not comfortable at all.

but if you do feel like messing with it you can its pretty safe the LD50 for diphenhydramine is pretty high.

i can only imagine what taking a whole bottle would be like, before you passed out and died.

349568859_Article._KEZ5.thumb.jpg.befba0c1cdb9fab97659e1d1e1225ab5.jpg

1586208182_articleKEZ5.thumb.jpg.2cd9ba64f90caff022e341564e382afe.jpg

my friend ate 3 really pure mdma pills, and he said that he saw his girlfriends cat sitting or walking in the room with him at different occasions

Probably had some MDA in it too. True hallucinations are really common from MDA, and without lab testing the normal test kits won't really spot it being mixed in.

I considered using 76 Tylenol PM to kill myself before, and then found out via Google that it would be excruciatingly painful and slow. Oops.

Yeah, heroin is really the way to go if you're offing yourself, but I can think of lots of better things to do before suicide. If you get that desperate, why not hop trains, rob banks, or start killing hookers and cutting off their left nipple and mailing it to Ted Kennedy? Any of those things would probably lead to death but they'd tell some great stories about it, at least.

I've eaten a whole box of Nyquil before (with vodka), and not hallucinated but definitely was FUCKED up and threw up blood

I considered using 76 Tylenol PM to kill myself before, and then found out via Google that it would be excruciatingly painful and slow. Oops.

goddamn dude.

life isnt that hard.