DMT - Holy Shit.....

ask4about2me

nah not at all

i'm not a Channel 0 regular, i was hesitant myself to use the word 'dealer' cos Testicular Catastrophe appeared to be instigating a pissing contest. like who can get the most hardcore drugs or something.

No, I was pointing out the rarity of it. If you want to take that as a pissing contest you can go right ahead.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was it your first time?

every time I've done mushrooms they blow weed out of the water in terms of an experience

you probably got handed a fistfull of shittake

yeahhhhh first time

but the person i got them from comes recommended by alot of people i know.

i definitely tripped, but in hindsight alls it did was make me kinda space out inside my own head for awhile, kinda do some weird pacing shit,id find myself walking somewhere with no objective, just felt like i needed to walk to the kitchen.

stood outside in my boxers lookin at shit.

it wasnt a bad experience by any means jusssst not really my kind of drug.

id rather max out on a rillo of kill and paint or something.

i did take full advantage of listening to the slim shady LP hahahahaha

it just felt like the right thing to do.

It always comes to you. That's how it operates. That might sound like pseudo-mystical bullshit to some of the people here but it just ends up working out that way for everybody I've talked to.

Anyway, the last time I did it I was able to see every object in the room from every possible angle at the same time, but I didn't get a full dose because our smoking technique was bad. Prior to that I had done it once and seen the giant jeweled chrysanthemum that many people talk about and some other interesting things but it still wasn't a full dose.

I got my regular vision closing in and when i shut my eyes,there were prisms and hexagons radiating and spinning on both sides symmetrically. there was a light in the distance that created some sort of blast and a a multicolored diamond shaped wave pattern started flowing in from the sides. i gradually opened my eyes and felt like i was getting flushed back onto the ground. when i started walking,there was a stage in the distance (it was really there,not a hallucination.i was setting up a festival) that looked like a purple spotlight was shooting out and there were more bright green hexagons spinning behind it. fucking nuts.....

yeahhhhh first time

but the person i got them from comes recommended by alot of people i know.

i definitely tripped, but in hindsight alls it did was make me kinda space out inside my own head for awhile, kinda do some weird pacing shit,id find myself walking somewhere with no objective, just felt like i needed to walk to the kitchen.

stood outside in my boxers lookin at shit.

it wasnt a bad experience by any means jusssst not really my kind of drug.

id rather max out on a rillo of kill and paint or something.

i did take full advantage of listening to the slim shady LP hahahahaha

it just felt like the right thing to do.

I think you need to do these kinds of things two or three times to get the hang of it so to say...

I like being outside on a summer day if I'm doing mush, I don't like doing them at night time or in the winter, too bland

you can tell the mushrooms are good when they have a lot of blue in them

Ive read about it and apparently its the strongest hallucinogen known to man. Its a schedule 1 drug in the US meaning that the penalty for it is ridiculous even though it is naturally occurring in humans, animals, and plants. A friend of mine did it and said that smoking was the best way to take it, but the smoke feels like razorblades down your throat, so its nothing easy. But ive heard from various testimonies that the trips are overwhelming in the sense that you really see how insignificant you are in the world. A lot of users have said to see geometric patterns and a tunnel made of patterns. It sounds like a great experience, and making it requires a few tools and a basic chemistry set.

I think you need to do these kinds of things two or three times to get the hang of it so to say...

I like being outside on a summer day if I'm doing mush, I don't like doing them at night time or in the winter, too bland

you can tell the mushrooms are good when they have a lot of blue in them

well to be 100% honest i ate 2 grams straight up no tea concoction or whatever.

from what i hear thats a mild dose so i wasnt expecting strong visuals i got little firework poppy type things and tracers etc but mostly it was just weird vibrating type things or distortion of straight edges.

the shrooms had blue veining not a whole lot but definitely noticeable.

i wouldnt be against trying them again

i took them alone (i like to try things alone for the first time) and feel comfortable theres no way it would get out of my control mentally even if i doubled the dose.

but as for now id rather smoke.

if i do try them again ill probably change the setting up completely and see if its a better experience.

but if you look at my choice of drugs im usually taking Shrooms are not anything similar.

lean

benzo's

opiates

weed.

all this DMT talk is making me wanna fuck with this shit though

i watched a documentary one time on Ayahuesca called the man who drank the universe.

its DMT and an MAOI inhibitor, not something to fuck around with but it makes the DMT experience last a very very long time.

the dude went on a retreat with a bunch of other people to this place where a shaman (whatever ahaha) prepares the Ayahuesca for you and you trip with a bunch of other people at the same time on some crazy island in a big open air hut in some tropical place.

have many of you people ever fucked with this shit? i had always heard about it and living in a city more populated by cocaine and crack as opposed to hallucinagens,i had never ran across it. some friends from out west were in town this weekend and had it and it was insane. i never knew something that could make you see shit like that existed. i now have a newfound respect for hallucinagens and a little more tolerance for annoying hippies that talk about them.....

haha

Did you go to the dr seuss lorax world and get presents and see the mystical school of flying ravens?

Because that's what happened when I smoked it out of a lightbulb

acid mushrooms and weed do it for me, but yeah this DMT sounds unreal, i didnt really enjoy salvia because i felt like i couldn't move really. unfortunately it'll just be luck to stumble across the chance of getting some where I live. I would do it if it was available.

also pissdrunk, def do more than 2g of shrooms next time. an eighth is even a pretty small dose but thats the amount I like.

it wasnt even planned really

i have 2 good friends moving to Wyoming tomorrow and they wanted 10gs

and since im mister Pusha, i got ahold of it but after we were done picking up chillin for a little bit etc and they had to dip she just broke me off with 2g's for free

sooo i figured id just pop em that night and see if its worth fuckin with again.

question, do shrooms normally make you unable to sleep?

i took them at about 1, felt the effects pretty much gone by 4:30 aside from some residuals, afterglow etc the peak was gone for sure by then.

but no matter how hard or how bad i wanted to sleep i couldnt

i dont know if it was the shrooms or because i wasnt drunk because i have problems sleeping normally so ill have some beers or whatever before bed but last night seemed more restless than usual.

I used to take a lot of acid when i was a teenager and after about 6 months of heavy tripping I have to admit my mind did start slipping then after that every time i did acid/mushrooms type shit I always ended up really not enjoying it, i havent touched anything like that in about 10 years and i imagine that my mind is strong enough to handle it agan, i just don't bother

^Cosign. This reads almost like I typed it.

Except I was doing it for about a year and I haven't fucked with that shit in like 13 years.

My mind was somewhat jacked for a couple years afterwards.

I have no desire to eat acid ever again, but I'd probably eat some mushrooms.

I got my regular vision closing in and when i shut my eyes,there were prisms and hexagons radiating and spinning on both sides symmetrically. there was a light in the distance that created some sort of blast and a a multicolored diamond shaped wave pattern started flowing in from the sides. i gradually opened my eyes and felt like i was getting flushed back onto the ground. when i started walking,there was a stage in the distance (it was really there,not a hallucination.i was setting up a festival) that looked like a purple spotlight was shooting out and there were more bright green hexagons spinning behind it. fucking nuts.....

Did you get the whole time suspension deal where time slowed down to the point that the time between breaths seems like an hour and you think you aren't breathing?

That's when you reach the upper tier of the effect

You gotta freebase it to get the full effect, because direct flame causes too much waste product

And it tastes like smoking a garbage bag so it's hard to hold in

^Cosign. This reads almost like I typed it.

Except I was doing it for about a year and I haven't fucked with that shit in like 13 years.

My mind was somewhat jacked for a couple years afterwards.

I have no desire to eat acid ever again, but I'd probably eat some mushrooms.

yea i would never touch acid again, but i would do shrooms in small volumes to get the start of the kick but wouldn't be doing large volumes of it again. But I don't think I have the environment that i would ever feel comfortable or confident enough to do any of the mentioned drugs

I've sauggt out to try every hallucinogen on the planet at least once. I've done DMT, 2CB, 2CI, 2CT, MDA,MDMA, acid (paper, liquid/crystal, gel), peyote, mescaline (synthetic and microdot) and probably a couple more analogs i'm forgetting about.

And the upper eschelon hallucinogens are nothing to toy with. I know this guy who did peyote and acid at like the 2nd bonnaroo and ended up getting a lead pipe to the head, tried to run through barbed wire, and then got beat to shit by the cops and thrown in whatever bumfuck jail they have in that county... All because he lost his shit and slapped a fat chicks titty to watch it jiggle

Swamp, you prolly weren't ingesting straight MDMA.

Nah, I've had both E and straight MDMA...neither came close to making me hallucinate

My sister has done Molly 100's of times in her life and she said ONCE she thinks she might of imagined something, but that it was in a club so she can't even be sure if it was a hallucination or some weirdo in a costume haha