holy fuckin HACK

boost™

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

June 11th, 2009

I am sorry for the problems.

Recently, while I was out of town, my servers were compromised by a terrorist cult called e-Baum. A web search suggests that this terrorist cult attacks other sites on a regular basis. It was arguably nice of e-Baum to only deface my site with a cute animation, but it was still a crime for them to hack into my servers. Accordingly, I have turned over all access logs to the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security.

It will take awhile to repair two.drawball.com but in the meantime you can play around with this.

http://www.hypah.com/board

couldnt find the draw ball thread...late bump

heres some FBI TNA

fbi___the_sexy_ones1.jpg

June 11th, 2009

I am sorry for the problems.

Recently, while I was out of town, my servers were compromised by a terrorist cult called e-Baum. A web search suggests that this terrorist cult attacks other sites on a regular basis. It was arguably nice of e-Baum to only deface my site with a cute animation, but it was still a crime for them to hack into my servers. Accordingly, I have turned over all access logs to the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security.

It will take awhile to repair two.drawball.com but in the meantime you can play around with this.

:lol::lol::lol:

they took it down

fuck that shit. herman li can tap scales really fast, big fucking deal.

wolfgang teske is a beast on guitar.

jonas bryssling is a beast on guitar.

jonas karrlson is a beast.

and I could go on and on and on...

Still he is a beast :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, I will have to check these guys out, but why have I not heard of them? Been listening to some Paul Gilbert lately but his tone just lacks balls. I hate how Steve Vai has changed his tone these days from how it was on ALS/Fire Garden, kinda reminds me of Gilbert's tone to some extent.

Still he is a beast :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, I will have to check these guys out, but why have I not heard of them? Been listening to some Paul Gilbert lately but his tone just lacks balls. I hate how Steve Vai has changed his tone these days from how it was on ALS/Fire Garden, kinda reminds me of Gilbert's tone to some extent.

buckethead_jk02.jpg

nuff said

how did ur post about guitarists get in here get in here?