holy fuckin HACK

boost™

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Lol

"The band have frequently referred to their style not just as power metal, but as extreme power metal. Herman Li commented on descriptions of the band's style in an interview with Guitar World: "'Nintendo metal', 'extreme power metal', 'Bon Jovi on speed', 'Journey meets Slayer',"

I give Dragonforce props for including a riff from Double Dragon in one of their songs. As well as the fact they are beasts on guitars.

fuck that shit. herman li can tap scales really fast, big fucking deal.

wolfgang teske is a beast on guitar.

jonas bryssling is a beast on guitar.

jonas karrlson is a beast.

and I could go on and on and on...

P1010023.jpg.e3bb5137c3f7112cd9177b3cd5dc8801.jpg

i know a very cute finish cougar, and was gonna show her what her boys were up to on drawball...good thing i didnt cuz i would have to explain that mess drunk.

im throwing up the devil horns. haha.

you had a 'very cute' finnish cougar in your house, and you were on drawball?

what's wrong with you?

she was at a bbq. she got eyes like that smiley face thing. haha. i thought she was australian then she said she was from finland, and i was all "i wonder what drawball looks like right now. she'd prolly dig it." at first i was like, then i was like...you know.

whats wrong with me? nothing. i get laid too much. and chicks dig drawball. for realz. hahaha. my girl's gonna be suped to hear dragon force on that shit. she's a metal broad.

she was at a bbq. she got eyes like that smiley face thing. haha. i thought she was australian then she said she was from finland, and i was all "i wonder what drawball looks like right now. she'd prolly dig it." at first i was like, then i was like...you know.

whats wrong with me? nothing. i get laid too much. and chicks dig drawball. for realz. hahaha. my girl's gonna be suped to hear dragon force on that shit. she's a metal broad.

oh well if you get laid too much i need to try showing girls the internet more often. because i can't see why they wouldn't dig a giant colored ball :rolleyes: