why you cryin?

FACTORY_MADE

im sick of all these hippies and white kids who get stopped by the police for some ridiculously benign charge that they wouldve avoided in the first place if they didnt freak out and cry and try to make some big civil rights issue over getting stopped in the first place. I dont understand the logic behind already bieng detained by the police and arguing with them like you have some kind of leverage in the situation. Like by screaming and whining, some undeniable manifestation of human justice is going to swoop down and rectify the situation.

Cmon white people get over it

keep cool, speak when spoken too

keep your answers short and sweet

keep your hands visible

and worst comes to worst fight it out in court

not convulsing on the floor like a fish out of water crying about the bill of rights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-MqBxwbeWg

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

keep cool, speak when spoken too

keep your answers short and sweet

keep your hands visible

I'm not gonna say anything about the rest of the post, but this part right here has never failed me when dealing with cops and border guards! keep your answers short, dont elaborate until they ask you to. launching into a big long story that makes no sense always results in a FAIL.

Reminds of this one time. Me and 4 other cats out painting one night. Get stopped by the cops. 4 of us just shut up, answered the cops questions and were let go. The last dude, decided he would "stand up" to the fascist cops. Told them he was an artist and that he was doing nothing wrong. Questioned the cops rights to stop and "harrass" him. We were all telling him to shut up. He didnt and got tazed. He went to jail. we all bounced with a warning. Dude was dumb.

Doesn't always work.

DAO you should just explain your history with cops because it seems like it'd be interesting stories. I've had a couple bad run-ins with the cops, but nothing real crazy except one time, but given your view towards them, they must've done some pretty horrible shit. Like they raided your home at 3 in the morning, and fucked your wife and made you watch or something.

I DONT NEVER TALK TO PO B. IF THEY ASK YOU SOMETHIN YOU GOTTA ANSWER THEM BUT YOU GOTTA PICK YOUR BATTLES. IF IM IN MY LOBBY ILL DEAD ASS TELL A COP "SUCK MY DICK NIGGA I LIVE HERE, RIGHT HERE" *POINTS* AND WALK INTO MY CRIB. THEY CANT COME IN AFTER YOU AND THEY CANT MAKE UP SHIT. PLUS I KNOW A NIGGA THATS A WHITESHIRT AND I NAMEDROP LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IF IM FAR FROM HOME THEN I TURN INTO WHITEY McCRACKER AND START TALKING LIKE I OWN A PR FIRM. PO RUINS MY DAY NO MATTER WHAT THOUGH, EVEN IF I JUST GET STOPPED AND TALKED TO IM STILL LIKE "MAN FUCK THESE NIGGAS B!" ILL ALSO BE EXTRA DICKISH WHEN GOING FOR MY ID "OKAY NOW IM GOING TO MOVE MY RIGHT HAND TO MY RIGHT POCKET AND REACH FOR MY WALLET WHICH CONTAINS MY IDENTIFICATION CARD OFFICER IS THAT ACCEPTABLE? I WILL KEEP MY LEFT HAND IN PLAIN SIGHT. TELL ME WHEN I SHOULD REACH FOR IT SO AS TO NOT GET SHOT BECAUSE I KNOW THAT SINCE I APPEAR TO BE BLACK YOU ARE PROBABLY VERY NERVOUS"

NIGGAS GET MAD WHEN YOU SAY SHIT LIKE THAT. BUT FUCK EM, THEY HATE A NIGGA LOVIN HIS LIFE.

who's cryin? I dont like jail so much but i dont say shit. Ill sit down for a few months and

play dominos, read some books, do some pushups, throw some cards around

i got my attny on speed dial. They cant search my car neither. They can walk they dog around it all they like. Once they put my name in their computer its a wrap. I got court

in a couple hours. Probation in a few days on some other shit. Me and the police

are on entirely different planes of thought. We dont see things eye to eye. My girl dad

is a judge in another county. Used to be a prosecuter. I get pulled over with her and

we are golden. I let her do the talking and shit works out

I fuckin HATE people that ask the cops mad questions, or worse say "You can't do that"

The worst mistake I ever made was asking to see a search warrant after they ran into my house and arrested my roommate, and I ended up in jail for 10 days because of that :lol:

should've sued.