North Korea.

complex

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A. the fuck does that have to do with the fact that she illegally entered their country in the first place?

B. So what?

C. That's his own damn fault for being a stupid idiot.

D. TLDR.

If that were the case, then North Koreans wouldn't be idolizing the guy the way they do. I aint saying that they aint poor as fuck, but to compare them to starving Kenyans on Christian Childrens Fund comercials is fucking retarded.

You really need to learn how to detect propaganda.

You have no idea what you're talking about.. Really

They have no choice but to praise Kim Jung Il.. If you do not, you are sent to "re-education camp". AKA Prison.

You have no idea what you're talking about.. Really

They have no choice but to praise Kim Jung Il.. If you do not, you are sent to "re-education camp". AKA Prison.

You really believe that they run up in everybody's house to make sure they have a shrine to the guy? You really think they're all starving to death like some famished Africans?

If I have no idea what I'm talking about, then what makes you think that YOU know what you're talking about?

I'm just baseing what I'm saying off a common sense bullshit detector. Where are you getting your facts from?

The same people who told you that Sadam had nuclear weapons and ties to al-qaeda?

Cause I know you sure as fuck haven't been there.

This is the same type of shit they kick about every country we have beef with that we're planning on invading.

It's how the US government brainwashes people to back a war, by exagerating the fuck out of the enemy to make them look like Darth Vader.

I aint saying shit is sweet in North Korea, but if you honestly beleive that all their people are starving to death on some Christian Childrens Fund comercial type shit, then you're an idiot.

nobody wants to go to a re-education camp in NK.

In fact, a war with NK would be amazingly stupid. They have about 0 natural resources, controlling and dealing with that country afterwards would be a waste of time and a HUGE financial burden, the army is 1 million strong, amazingly loyal or afraid of not winning/defecting/surrendering, every world power already has some intrest/footholds in the region, China is right there, Russia borders NK and the US has bases in Japan and SK,

Also, a US invasion would risk upsetting China and Russia which the US can not afford or desire aside from the money involved with another war when they are already bogged down in Afghanistan, Iraq and have this Iran conflict on an ongoing basis.

This country has been in a heightened state of paranoia for the past 50 years. They are ready for Imperialist agressors at a moments notice. It will take a few years of normalcy before all that propaganda wears off. This country isnt East Germany or Russia in the 80s.

War with NK = not going to happen anytime soon.

i would totally kick it with this dude. Slip some Ketaset in his drink...

ya kno... enough to send him to venus to speak with aliens and shit.

kid nap his ass and ransom him off to the highest bidder. You kno

S. Korea would pay and so would Japan... To put this dickwads head

on a stick Lord of the Flies style. Fuck what chinas talking about too.

If China was to ever start some world war 3 type shit.... Theres a fuck

ton of chinese but they all live cramped in to a small delta area. The

rest is fucking mountains... unihabitable. We neutralize china with a

barrage of big fucking bombs and who gonna say shit? The Russians?

The russian Mafija has more influence and power than the russian military.

Plus they are territorial enemies with china.

We need our fine asian reporters back... that shit gets no hoodpass

Guest 50million

i just watched a 45 minute video of some dude sneaking in a video to capture the street life in north korea. there are thousands of starving children who are eating bones off the ground and no one is helping them. its really frightening.

You really believe that they run up in everybody's house to make sure they have a shrine to the guy? You really think they're all starving to death like some famished Africans?

If I have no idea what I'm talking about, then what makes you think that YOU know what you're talking about?

I'm just baseing what I'm saying off a common sense bullshit detector. Where are you getting your facts from?

The same people who told you that Sadam had nuclear weapons and ties to al-qaeda?

Cause I know you sure as fuck haven't been there.

This is the same type of shit they kick about every country we have beef with that we're planning on invading.

It's how the US government brainwashes people to back a war, by exagerating the fuck out of the enemy to make them look like Darth Vader.

I aint saying shit is sweet in North Korea, but if you honestly beleive that all their people are starving to death on some Christian Childrens Fund comercial type shit, then you're an idiot.

this post is chaulk full of facepalm

if you had any type of common sense or a bullshit detector you'd probably know that the things telo is saying about NK is widely accepted as fact

I'm pretty sure Canada has no intention of invading NK or anything anytime soon, and the american government sure as fuck doesn't need our go ahead to launch a war, so there's no spooky brainwashing going on up here

this post is chaulk full of facepalm

if you had any type of common sense or a bullshit detector you'd probably know that the things telo is saying about NK is widely accepted as fact

I'm pretty sure Canada has no intention of invading NK or anything anytime soon, and the american government sure as fuck doesn't need our go ahead to launch a war, so there's no spooky brainwashing going on up here

You're whole life is chaulk full of face palm.

If you had any common sense or a bullshit detector, you'd know that what Telo is kicking is just run of the mill pre-war propaganda.

Newsflash Canuk: Not only is Canada our neighbor, but you're also our bitch.

If a full on nuclear 3rd world war erupts, not only are yall gonna catch radiation fallout from us being nuked but you'll also be dragged the fuck into the fray just on GP.

womp womp womp, keep chirping dude, its not pre war propaganda - the only reason to have conflict with NK is because they've started it

you don't always know what you're talking about and its pretty clear to people who do, do yourself a favour and quit while you're ahead sometime.

womp womp womp, keep chirping dude, its not pre war propaganda - the only reason to have conflict with NK is because they've started it

you don't always know what you're talking about and its pretty clear to people who do, do yourself a favour and quit while you're ahead sometime.

Please explain how they "started it"?

By testing rockets? By building nukes to protect themselves?

The same shit that we've been doing since the 40's?

And if other countries that we don't like having nukes and testing rockets is "starting a war",

then how come we ain't starting shit with China and Russia?

You're a fucking idiot.

that was me using a hypothetical situation

thanks for coming out, DAO.

backpedaling-3.gif

Fail-2.gif

DAO. Why is it you feel the need to argue about something you know absolutely nothing about?

me rattling off "pre-war propaganda"? Yeah how about reading up on the subject for two years..

Read up for few days before you run your shit box..

You're whole life is chaulk full of face palm.

If you had any common sense or a bullshit detector, you'd know that what Telo is kicking is just run of the mill pre-war propaganda.

Newsflash Canuk: Not only is Canada our neighbor, but you're also our bitch.

If a full on nuclear 3rd world war erupts, not only are yall gonna catch radiation fallout from us being nuked but you'll also be dragged the fuck into the fray just on GP.

16northkoreagiafpcopy.jpg