Jay-Z :: D.O.A. (Death Of Autotune) shitting on all your trendy, hipster rappers.

YouMad.GIF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Jay-Z :: D.O.A. (Death Of Autotune)

I was pretty dissapointed with that

not me!

could've been 3 minutes of him burping and i'd still just be glad cuz of the name of the track

i don't get how you could hate on it

he even called out ch.0 superstar twinky

"jeans too tight, colors too bright"

:D :D :D :D :D

Jay Z is probably the most over rated rapper of all time after tupac.

There, I said it.

Fucking terrible.

I AGREE PAC IS OVERRATED TO THE FULLEST. BUT JAY GOT SO MANY HARD BARS NO HOMO THAT YOU CANT POSSIBLY SAY THAT.

"IN MY FORMER BUSINESS MUHFUCKAS'LL SPRAY YA, IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS MUHFUCKAS JUST SAY STUFF, NIGGAS JUST PLAY TOUGH, WHEN THE CAMERAS ON, WHEN THE CAMERAS GONE, NIGGAS WANNA SET UP MEETINS...CAUSE THEY KNOW MOST LIKELY WHEN I SEE 'EM.. IMA SET UP A BEATIN"

YA MAN GOT A ZILLION OTHER COUPLETS LIKE THAT THAT HIT MAD HARD WHEN YOU HEAR THEM + THE DELIVERY + THE BLAHZAY WAY THE NIGGA COMES ACROSS LIKE WRITING THAT SHIT WAS MAD LIGHT. HOMIE IS NOT OVERRATED.

I AGREE PAC IS OVERRATED TO THE FULLEST. BUT JAY GOT SO MANY HARD BARS NO HOMO THAT YOU CANT POSSIBLY SAY THAT....

YA MAN GOT A ZILLION OTHER COUPLETS LIKE THAT THAT HIT MAD HARD WHEN YOU HEAR THEM + THE DELIVERY + THE BLAHZAY WAY THE NIGGA COMES ACROSS LIKE WRITING THAT SHIT WAS MAD LIGHT. HOMIE IS NOT OVERRATED.

true that. jay is murder all day.

HOV's not over rated, I don't listen to much of his shit cause the beats are garbage.

I can't front though, Lyrics and Flow, real MC'ing (fuck the music), he's almost unfuckwidable.

"She said she liked my necklace, started relaxin, now that's what the fuck I call a chain reaction."