Graffiti Interviews You Reccomend

A lot of interviews out there are just so goddamn standardized but occasionally one comes along that's really good.

We're talking replies that go beyond the usual "Who influenced you" and "Where do you think graffiti is headed?" and of course "Shout-Outs"

Now and then I happen on an interview that makes for very good reading and gets me laughing out loud, pausing to think to myself "Day-Uhm!" and re-reading it more than just once or twice.

In sum, interviews that are very interesting, avoid stock questions and just let the writer in question tell his/her story

For me:

PUZL KYT DTC in Clout: Very very good stories from him. Slut-butting cigarettes at the Canadian border, related scams of his and getting glasses drawn on his face with a mop by European cops.

GESO in LifeSucksDie: The guy is a beast. Who else uses a fucking flaregun on peeps? That and the Indiana Zest bit had me rolling

SABER in LifeSucksDie: Before Sabers book came out, he related the story of the LA river piece to this mag and it's fucking excellent. It's definately not as polished as the one in his book but that only adds to the grittiness of the entire experience he relates. I loved it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Dr Sex and Hour interview in clout is top notch. I've had quite a bit of downtime so it'll be good to fuck all this adult life shit off for another few years and do some no money having, belt line supported drifting again sometime soon :)

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...