Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JustHereForTheNight

Graffiti Interviews You Reccomend

A lot of interviews out there are just so goddamn standardized but occasionally one comes along that's really good.

We're talking replies that go beyond the usual "Who influenced you" and "Where do you think graffiti is headed?" and of course "Shout-Outs"

Now and then I happen on an interview that makes for very good reading and gets me laughing out loud, pausing to think to myself "Day-Uhm!" and re-reading it more than just once or twice.

In sum, interviews that are very interesting, avoid stock questions and just let the writer in question tell his/her story

For me:

PUZL KYT DTC in Clout: Very very good stories from him. Slut-butting cigarettes at the Canadian border, related scams of his and getting glasses drawn on his face with a mop by European cops.

GESO in LifeSucksDie: The guy is a beast. Who else uses a fucking flaregun on peeps? That and the Indiana Zest bit had me rolling

SABER in LifeSucksDie: Before Sabers book came out, he related the story of the LA river piece to this mag and it's fucking excellent. It's definately not as polished as the one in his book but that only adds to the grittiness of the entire experience he relates. I loved it.

i love reading interviews and have been looking for a good one.. definately gunna check those out^^^ hope this thread goes somewhere

n1307191080_30343024_4378.jpg.4544789ce0ef85e0980491c294bf548d.jpg

Clout is generally really on point with their interviews. I like their conversational interview style. Which reminds me that i have to pick up a digital voice recorder somewhere along the way.

http://www.krimetime.com

Podcast live interviews! I like the guys that run it. They turned out to be real cool people.

It's way better than having to read.........be lazy.......LISTEN!!!

sick post, I was wondering where I could get more interviews from freight graffiti writers...

Jaber's interview is hilarious...

http://www.krimetime.com

Podcast live interviews! I like the guys that run it. They turned out to be real cool people.

It's way better than having to read.........be lazy.......LISTEN!!!

the ICH one was really fucking awesome.

^ cant get onto that krimtime site.

well i cant but it wont let me gank podcasts :(

The Dr Sex and Hour interview in clout is top notch. I've had quite a bit of downtime so it'll be good to fuck all this adult life shit off for another few years and do some no money having, belt line supported drifting again sometime soon :)

Hell yeah, i signed up to those podcasts, downloaded them all. listen to em once a day. It makes me want to go crush daily. (and makes me want to live on my own)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now