RIP David Carradine

DA_BEARS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does it really matter if he was hanging from his nuts?

i mean dead, rope around neck, rope around balls/wang, naked, thai hotel, alone?

there's only one thing strange about that.

where did the hooker and cocaine disappear to?

blues clues, nukka.

http://www.popeater.com/movies/article/carradines-fourth-wife-recounts-roller

Carradine's Fourth Wife Recounts 'Roller Coaster' Marriage

The news of David Carradine's death in a Bangkok hotel room has left his friends and family stunned. Included in the mourners is his fourth wife Marina Anderson, who finds herself back in the news with unearthed divorce papers that allege "deviant sexual behavior" from the late actor.

Those court document, published by the Smoking Gun, disturbingly allege that Carradine engaged in "potentially deadly" sex acts and incest during their four-year marriage, and that she suffered post-traumatic stress disorder because of the experience.

Plenty of sordid allegations of David Carradine's sexual history have been seeping out since his death in Bangkok on June 4. Some of those details come from the divorce papers filed by his fourth wife, Marina Anderson, who claimed he engaged in "potentially deadly" sex acts during their marriage.

"I stand by what I said," Anderson told ABCNews.com over the weekend, calling their marriage a "roller coaster."

The 'Kung Fu' actor, 72, was discovered "naked, hanging in a closet" on June 4 in his luxury suite at Bangkok's Swissotel Nai Lert Park Hotel. He was found with a rope tied around his wrist, neck and genitals -- leading to speculation that he may have engaged in a dangerous form of sex play known as auto-erotic asphyxiation.

Anderson, who is readying a book about the marriage, has stepped back from discussing the marriage since learning of his death last week.

"I'm a little crazed right now," Anderson told ABC. "All I can say is he is my ex-husband and I was very attached to him, and I don't think this is the time to go into details. I want to talk nice about him."

But the court record isn't as discreet. In it, she said Carradine and an unnamed relative were engaged in an admittedly taboo relationship. She said her "pleas for him to get counseling in regards to this matter were ignored and he wanted no part in the healing process the other person needed in order to get closure."

The couple was married from 1995 to 2001, but had no children. It was Anderson's third marriage. The actor's third wife, Gail Jensen, has spoken in recent days of similar stories regarding Carradine's sexual history.

Anderson spoke to RadarOnline.com on Friday and choked up as she was discussing her ex-husband.

"He was a complicated guy, but there was that wonderful, sweet, loving kind of personality that was so endearing that you couldn't help but fall in love with him."

Anderson disputed reports that the actor may have taken his own life, saying he was "always happy when he worked" and that she finds it hard to believe he would've been depressed since he was in Thailand shooting a film.

She last spoke with Carradine last year when the dog they picked out together, a Collie, passed away.

Forensics expert: Carradine didn't commit suicide

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D98OKT3G0&show_article=1

LOS ANGELES (AP) - The independent forensics expert who examined David Carradine's body says the actor didn't commit suicide, and Carradine's brothers are asking for understanding as Thai authorities investigate.

Keith and Robert Carradine say they're grateful for the outpouring of support during what they call a "profoundly painful time." In a statement read Thursday in Los Angeles, they also thanked U.S. and Thai authorities for their work.

The family also released a statement from Dr. Michael Baden (BAH'-den), who said Carradine's death wasn't a suicide. He said further information from Thailand is needed for a final determination.

Carradine was found dead a week ago, hanging in a closet of a Bangkok hotel room.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

WHOA HOLD UP...THIS NIGGA WAS CATCHIN A SESSION AND ACCIDENTALLY HUNG HIMSELF? MY SON KUNG FU? REALLY MY NIGGA?

YO I JUST HEARD THIS NIGGA DIED AND I WAS LIKE "OH, NIGGA WAS OLD, NIGGA DIED FROM OLDNESS" & I AINT EVEN LOOK INTO IT LIKE THAT...SO I JUST READ THIS SHIT AND STARTED DYYYYIINNNNGGGGGG

THEY FOUND YAMAN WITH A ROPE AROUND HIS CHINGCHANG AND FISHNETS ON? LMAOOOO YO HOLLYWOOD NIGGAS ARE CRAZY, PART OF THE REASON I DONT EVEN WANNA BLOW UP B. NIGGAS GET BORED WITH PUSSY B, THEN THEY START DOIN OUTRAGEOUS SHIT TO BUST A NUT (LIKE PUTTIN ON FISHNETS AND HANGIN YOUR DELF WHILE YOU CATCH A SESSION)...I AINT TRYNA BE FAMOUS AND NIGGAS INVITE ME TO A PARTY & ITSA BUNCHA NIGGAS SNIFFIN COKE DRESSED LIKE GIRLS CATCHIN SESSIONS AND EATIN DOODOO & SHIT...NIGGA WHEN I JERK ILLZ I JUST JERK ILLZ AND ITS A WRAP. THERES NO PREP FOR THAT SHIT...IF YOU GOTTA PREP FOR A SESSION THEN YOU THINKIN TOO MUCH, JUST REMEMBER THE LAST GOOD BJ YOU GOT, OR THROW ON SOME PNO AND YOU GOOD M$NEY...IF YOU A NORMAL NIGGA. IF YOU CANT JUST DO THAT THEN THATS A INDICATOR THAT YOU'RE A FREAKBOX360 AND YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT YOUR LIFE SYLLABUS CUZ YOU MISSED SOME ASSIGNMENTS B YOU BOUT TO FAIL. STOP FUCKIN AROUND CUZ YO, YOU'LL BE THE NIGGA THEY FIND AT THE HOJO WITH A DILDO IN YA BUTT AND HIGH HEELS AND YA FACE ALL PURPLE AND PUFFY AND SHIT SMELLIN LIKE DOOKIE CUZ YOU DID DOOKIE IN YA THONG (CUZ YOU WAS WEARIN A THONG) AND THE PERSON CALLIN 911 IS A TRANNY WIT A DICK BIGGER THAN YOU...YOU REALLY TRYNA GO OUT LIKE THAT? JUST FUCK BITCHES B, STOP WIT ALL THIS CRAZY SHIT YOU NASTY ASS MUTHAFUCKAS. TELL JAPAN TO CHILL THE FUCK OUT!! THIS SHIT IS ALL JAPAN FAULT, AND WHITE PEOPLE.