COPENHAGEN SNUFF

John Basegow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm not a fan of chewing. I remember the first time i tried it, a friend had left a tin of wintergreen grizzly at my apartment, and i just let it sit for a week or so. then one night i was really drunk and realized i didn't have any smokes, so i tossed in a chew the size of what he usually used, which i shortly realized was a mistake. I didn't puke, but i remember standing up about 15 or 20 minutes later and having to grab onto the edge of my desk to refrain from falling over, and then because i did a poor job of getting it in my lip, i had that shit kinda stuck in a few of my teeth.

I did it a few times since then, always while highly drunk and out of cigarettes, but i haven't touched it in a year or so, and really have zero desire to. I'll take cigarettes over that shit any day.

Also, the snus things are weird. never tried them, but the thought of swallowing the spit, even if its what you're supposed to do, still makes me kinda nauseous.

You do not snort Copenhagen snuff. The real deal snuff that you snort is dry and comes in a smaller can.

I quit chewing cope a while back, while continuing to smoke. This morning I am having cravings for chew but will not cave.

i thought this was going to be a thread about snuff films.

oh well....

So did I.

I used to dip because I grew up in the south and according to some I'm a redneck. :lol: I had trouble dipping Copenhagen though, it's too fine a cut for me...I always stuck to this here.

kodiak_wintergreen_smokeless_tobacco.jpg

So this Snus shit is just those little packets? That shit ain't new I had them in 7th grade. Why's everyone acting like its a new invention.

Point blank this shit is gross in any form. At least smoke is just smoke and not nasty brown juices in your grill. I need to stop smoking soon it's been almost 8 years and cancer do not want.