to go back and time

watson

i would like to go back in time for like a year just to live during this time period

the 40s-50s are just an insane period of time. to live back in these days must have been awesome. ww2, the cars and everything else.

and FUCK i spelled the title wrong

356.jpg

342.jpg

312.jpg

323.jpg

index.php?id=1664691&t=w

index.php?id=481005&t=w

302.jpg

cp8-6.jpg

cp7-7.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think i said this before but if i had a time machine i would go back to way way before the dinosaurs when there was just water, and id drop in tons and tons of all different kinds of octopi and the animals that they eat. Then i would plant a SHIT TON of weed everywhere. Id come in and check on them every so million years

i think i said this before but if i had a time machine i would go back to way way before the dinosaurs when there was just water, and id drop in tons and tons of all different kinds of octopi and the animals that they eat. Then i would plant a SHIT TON of weed everywhere. Id come in and check on them every so million years

The octopi and their food would ensure that we never existed in the first place.

And weed was already growing everywhere up until the 30's or so when it got outlawed and the government did their best to eradicate the plant out of existence.

It was just another weed.

If you went back to the 40's or 50's, you wouldn't know act like everyone else and they'd think there was something wrong with you

and stick you in the nut house and give you a lobotomy.

If I'm going back in time, I'm going back to 1994. And I'm not coming back.

12Monkeys.gif

• Like 1

i would go back to the 20s or 40s

bathtub gin!

Bathtub gin caused the poisoning of mad people.

Alcohol was illegal in the 20's, and bathtub gin was made in the bathtubs of shady characters who could give a flying fuck about quality or standards and would often use fucked up ingredients just to save a buck or two.

If you went back to the 20's, you'd have a really hard time trying to get drunk.

People would think you're weird and wouldn't be amped on putting you on to their speakeasys and dealers.

The octopi and their food would ensure that we never existed in the first place.

And weed was already growing everywhere up until the 30's or so when it got outlawed and the government did their best to eradicate the plant out of existence.

It was just another weed.

i dont even care bro, the possibility of creating a super intelligent species evolved from an octopus would be pretty fucking awesome. Especially if they based their whole culture on all of the giant weed forests of planet earth.

• Like 1

If you were black you could go back to Harlem in the 30's and 40's and play the numbers. I would go back to and live through the 60's. The fucking awesome muscle cars, bitches with pointy tits and cool hair, pretty cool clothes, good music, and no AIDS. I would be a car mechanic and have some hopped up Chevelle or Nova.