New World Order

Guest 50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've begun to realize that the Masons probably aren't as evil as people seem to think...if I had to draw a parallel between the Masons to anything I'd say that they're similar to the Gnostics as far as their study and examination of humanity fits into the Christian worldview.

I think the reputation of the Masons is influenced by their perceived overlap with groups such as the CFR , Trilateral Commission and the Bilderberg Group.

Casek made a thread about this a few years ago, I'll go dig it up and post a link here.

Well, as soon as the NWO gets brought up someone usually mentions the Masons, which is somewhat misleading since it draws attention away from the actual parties involved.

Here's that thread-

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108444

There's a lot to read but it all relates to this topic. casek did a great job citing solid sources above and beyond the usual suspects, and he provided some very interesting material to consider.

Guest 50million

wtf is going on?

my uncle came over for dinner and was talking about all this shit. it made a lot of sense.

im going to read caseks post now.

13th planet, reptile people, y2k, secret masons, handshakes that indicate your rank, tinfoil hats, fema camps, rfid chips, cctv, billy mays, shamwow, obama, sarah palin, flouride in the water, scientology, jesus camp.

so many conspiracies, so little time.

pretty sad when people correlate the conspiracy theory with the conspiracy fact.

also pretty sad when they think something from a fictional book (Da Vinci Code) has any bearing on reality.

illuminati was (and is in some ways ) very real.

"Great nations are simply the operating fronts of behind-the-scenes, vastly ambitious individuals who had become so effectively powerful because of their ability to remain invisible while operating behind the national scenery."

-Buckminster Fuller

my roommate is obsessed with this illuminati shit, dude is stressed out. He blames everything on the Illuminati, like his bank statements and bills and shit. It's hilarious. He claims that George Washington was really Adam Weishaupt of the Bavarian illuminati. I've sat through many drunken rants.

I love the Illuminatus trilogy by robert anton wilson and robert shea, but it has never been more to me than entertainment status. Excellent read, I would recommend it to anyone who loves sci-fi.

Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name that refers to several groups, both historical and modern, and both real and fictitious. Historically, it refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776.

The year 1776 is celebrated by the United States of America as the official beginning of its nationhood. 1776, or MDCCLXXVI, is the number shown at the bottom of the pyramid on the American dollar bill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m89SB59DT34

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

No?

this is a really really good book called "behold a pale horse" everyone should listen to it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jfnQDgNX2E&feature=PlayList&p=1FBE0C63878DF2E3&index=0&playnext=1

• Like 1

Guest 50million
50 - There is a "CROSSFIRE" subforum. About half the threads in there pertain to NWO or something along the lines of that bat shit.

SEARCH.GIF

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm not saying this that or the neither. I am just seeing what peoples opinions are and what this is all about. Just a little education and a discussion might be good. I will look in cross fire, although it seems like a buncha arguments.