severe thunderstorm over alameda county

Soup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Very true.

It's not pea-soup fog inland much, just your overcast/marine layer type business. The real thick fog happens out at the beach nearly every single day, where everything is rusty and weathered. Including your tags.

I'll take rusty and weathered tags over buffed tags any day.

I'll also take the cover of fog along with that.

I moved to the bay area and really miss some sort of lightning/thunderstorm/excessive humid heat in the summer months.

I had a bad mold problem this winter. Never experienced that before. It was awesome to finally be able to open the windows and let air flow through my room.

I haven't smelled a real thunderstorm approaching from miles away in a while now. Its just gets overcast, shitty, and then it rains. I want to see and hear the crack of the lightning hit, count off the seconds until the thunder hits, divide by 3, and estimate how far away it was. Or whatever we did back home. When the sky turns green and you either hide in the basement or watch a tornado roll around the area and occasionaly rip by your house sounding like a freight train.

fuck!.....im up trying to finish this fucking term paper and all i can see out of the corner of my eye is bright flashes and hear loud thunder....

and the last two definitely hit waaaaaay too fucking close to home.

shit is loud as fuck son!

• 3 years later...