SUR5L

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
This cat never gets any props because he's not in any of the major crews in STL. If it ain't LD or TKO then nobody cares around here. Lots of dick riders around here.

but still, SUR5L is good, but come on, james brown 79 is right. There are other writers that deserve a thread other than SUR5L.

the St. Louis thing is that LD came around when TKO was dominating the scene here and starting putting up pieces over TKO spots. TKO got mad and started scribbling over the pieces like a bunch of toys. Now TKO isn't even the real TKO. You got guys like Boke, Morg, and Rivel not doing shit except for jumping innocent dudes for nothing, and scribbling on good pieces. Then there are bigger idiots like Dagr who thinks he is in TKO and t2 who scribbles over a bunch of good stuff. Other than that you could say MSA was doing their thing. CNUE, DEROK, TORCH, MASE, those dudes were writing MSA for a while. They weren't in the beef scene.

Props to all that put up good pieces and good throws. But it's lame that some of these TKO guys are just scribbling on good pieces, and jumping other writers sending them to the hospital. TKO has put up some good pieces don't get me wrong, and i've seeked out a few REALLY good TKO spots with pieces that are some of the best in St. Louis. They just got a bad rep because of some of these dudes in St. Louis.

Back to the point....SUR5L does not deserve a thread. There are so many writers that put up just as much stuff as SUR5L and can do it better. I'm not bashing SUR5L, i like his style and the stuff he puts up, but let's not get ahead of ourselves dedicating a thread to him.

but still, SUR5L is good, but come on, james brown 79 is right. There are other writers that deserve a thread other than SUR5L.

the St. Louis thing is that LD came around when TKO was dominating the scene here and starting putting up pieces over TKO spots. TKO got mad and started scribbling over the pieces like a bunch of toys. Now TKO isn't even the real TKO. You got guys like Boke, Morg, and Rivel not doing shit except for jumping innocent dudes for nothing, and scribbling on good pieces. Then there are bigger idiots like Dagr who thinks he is in TKO and t2 who scribbles over a bunch of good stuff. Other than that you could say MSA was doing their thing. CNUE, DEROK, TORCH, MASE, those dudes were writing MSA for a while. They weren't in the beef scene.

Props to all that put up good pieces and good throws. But it's lame that some of these TKO guys are just scribbling on good pieces, and jumping other writers sending them to the hospital. TKO has put up some good pieces don't get me wrong, and i've seeked out a few REALLY good TKO spots with pieces that are some of the best in St. Louis. They just got a bad rep because of some of these dudes in St. Louis.

Back to the point....SUR5L does not deserve a thread. There are so many writers that put up just as much stuff as SUR5L and can do it better. I'm not bashing SUR5L, i like his style and the stuff he puts up, but let's not get ahead of ourselves dedicating a thread to him.

Oh, I totally agree. It's just anytime I see him post in the Missouri thread his stuff just gets ignored because people would rather gawk at the same old throwie we've all seen a million times in a new spot. I'm just tired of the beef scene and seeing some of the new jacks or people not involved get their props. I thought MSA would be the next big thing on their own.

• 5 weeks later...

the St. Louis thing is that LD came around when TKO was dominating the scene here and starting putting up pieces over TKO spots. TKO got mad and started scribbling over the pieces like a bunch of toys. Now TKO isn't even the real TKO. You got guys like Boke, Morg, and Rivel not doing shit except for jumping innocent dudes for nothing, and scribbling on good pieces. Then there are bigger idiots like Dagr who thinks he is in TKO and t2 who scribbles over a bunch of good stuff.

You couldnt be more wrong about all of that. Why would you try to tell the history of stl when you started flicking shit a few months ago and cant even read half the shit you flic. Please shut the fuck up and dont act like you know what youre talking about.

The writers in LD have been painting in St. Louis since the early 90s and possibly earlier just under diff names/crew names. The LD writers were in TKO for years and dropped TKO bc of little toys starting beef.

• 2 weeks later...