OLD PEOPLE!!!!!

Mauler5150

I was at work standing near one of the computer terminals and then had to look up after hearing this loud thud then bang to see this old grandma bitch lying on the floor as if she was dead! Stupid old bitch was in a hurry and walked/ran into the glass window (that had stickers on it) instead of going thru the motion sensor doors. It was fucking hilarious just seeing her lying there motionless for about 30 seconds before 2 chicks from the other bank ran out to see if she was ok.

To top it off security from the shopping centre came and took pics then some maintence workers put a big red line sticker on the wall, obviously to cover their asses incase the crazy old bitch sued them. But the noise was fucking loud as all hell, I can't even describe it :lol::lol::lol:

And oh yeah, I didn't even move from where I was, as I was trying so damned hard not to laugh.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahahaha.

it's not even old people... it's just stupid people in general.

i've seen this shit happen so many times.. it never gets old.

i always like the people who slam right into the clearly labeled "DO NOT ENTER" or "OUT" door... and just slam face first into it... then they look around like "god i hope no one saw that" only to see a bunch of people ready to bust out laughing at them.

Yeah you know what I am talking about, but this bitch fell straight back and hit her head on the way down, and it was so damned loud. And the way she was lying there, I thought she was dead for sure.

I mean, I have done stupid shit like walked into a flyscreen (drunk) at my mates old apartment at night and knocked the flyscreen door off its hinges but that was excusable as I was drunk. I also did the stupid shit of hurrying to get ready to head to the clubs and hurriedly sprayed aftershave in my own fucking eyes just after this. Yes I was a mess but at least I had an excuse. This thread can be just about the antics of old people, and the ridiculous shit they do, other than smell like musty old clothes. Why the fuck do old people smell like that?

• Like 1

I was on the bus a while ago and seen this group of old women try to cross the road at this bit that has a really high curb for some reason. One of them started to try to step down, then started swaying a bit, then complete face planted into the road. She didn't move at all after that and my bus drove off. Looked rough...

Old people.

Usually when i see a suspected drunk drive, it turns out to be an Asian woman.

I can always spot an Asian driver from mad far.

I'm always like "how much you wanna bet this idiot's Asian?", and my wife looks at me like I'm an asshole.

You should see the look on her face when I speed up and start pointing all "HAAAHH!!! I TOLD YOU IT WAS A CHINK DRIVER!"

/nr

This thread can be just about the antics of old people, and the ridiculous shit they do, other than smell like musty old clothes. Why the fuck do old people smell like that?

Because they too are musty and old. There's nothing wrong with that, it's just a fact.

last weekend when I was passing through Monroe Louisiana, all the traffic in my lane on the interstate came to a damn near stop.. When Im finally able to change lanes I pass a lady who had to be at least 90 wearing headphones doing 20 and the freeway.. old people should have to do a drivingtest yearly after a curtain age..

Also, you're fucked up Mauler. You're gonna be old one day too.

That old bitch probably had jacked vision and couldn't even see that there was glass there.

Well obviously I will be old someday, but fact remains, I will be an old man just like you and stay at home arguing on the internet instead of spending my days walking fast around shopping centres. :lol::lol::lol:

And I have plenty of respect for old people, just this instance was funny as hell, and I was actually shocked when it happened and had no idea what I should do. As if any of you bitching at me in this thread have never laughed at someone falling over and hurting themselves before, just that this thread was about an old person doing it and the fact I found humor in it makes you all get all butthurt. Shit, last time I provide a thread without flicks...