I must've been really drunk

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I went to visi8t a girl at Em,merson Cllege once, very drunk s I always am. I was in he r dorm and went down the hall to use the bathroom. I sat down on the topilet, and then toom a shit. Apparently I don't remember anything else after that, because when I got up (thinking I had been on the toilet the whole time), I looked around and realized I hafd tags all over the bathroom. The only scenario I can think of is that I sat down, blacked out, waddled around the bathroom with my pants around my ankle, wrot on shit, sat back down, fell asleep, and then woke up remembering none of that

I HOPE someone walked in on that and saw me

i always bring a pilot with me when i go to parties, always. it's for the off chance that i'm stumbling somewhere by myself.. one night this occurred. thankfully i was forward thinking enough to take pictures

LLLLL.jpg

LLLLLL.jpg

Didn't I tell you to stop showing people that handstyle? It's for your own good! :lol: