Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bojangles

I must've been really drunk

...when I scribbled this one out. I don't remember anything about this photo other than it's probably in a bar bathroom somewhere.

I just came across this photo buried in some random sub folder.

Threadworthy fo' sho'.

Photo_102307_001.jpg

• Like 3

hahahahaha

drunken bathroom oontzing

we should start a nation wide 12oz symbol or phrase to write in every bathroom /notoy

maybe someone would think were a serial killer

HAHAHAHAHA.

Awesome.

Channel Zero Mob.

Im down too.

I always have to piss when I'm inside establishments.

I think its the lights.

nah it has to be something average people can read and toys wont just think is some crew.

Well, that's enough living dangerously for one night.

I've caught a bunch of CH.0 tags over the years while out drinking with people from the forum. No big thing.

• Like 1

Well, that's enough living dangerously for one night.

I've caught a bunch of CH.0 tags over the years while out drinking with people from the forum. No big thing.

iseewhatudidthere.jpg

I went to visi8t a girl at Em,merson Cllege once, very drunk s I always am. I was in he r dorm and went down the hall to use the bathroom. I sat down on the topilet, and then toom a shit. Apparently I don't remember anything else after that, because when I got up (thinking I had been on the toilet the whole time), I looked around and realized I hafd tags all over the bathroom. The only scenario I can think of is that I sat down, blacked out, waddled around the bathroom with my pants around my ankle, wrot on shit, sat back down, fell asleep, and then woke up remembering none of that

I HOPE someone walked in on that and saw me

i always bring a pilot with me when i go to parties, always. it's for the off chance that i'm stumbling somewhere by myself.. one night this occurred. thankfully i was forward thinking enough to take pictures

LLLLL.jpg

LLLLLL.jpg

I think the funnel sounds great. LOL at the KC Kid graff

This is definitely thread worthy Bojangles, and I might have to scribble some when I can be bothered going out, if I remember to take a marker with me that is.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now