Black women~?

`Melinoe

There are two black chicks who are waitresses at my work. One is a stuck up art student who is rude to customers and the other one is supposedly a mind reader(!) and she creeps me out. She said that there are ghosts in the basement and angels chilling near the phone. It's a bad scene.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny though when black females are mad as hell when they see a black dude walking with a non-black female.

My sister and her friends (all white, but mad hoodrat-ish) get so butthurt that I (a pretty hood white dude) prefer preppy, suburban white girls

It's like I'm a race traitor, even in the same race :lol:

It's funny though when black females are mad as hell when they see a black dude walking with a non-black female.

and black females also get mad when they see another black female with a non-black guy....it happened to me and the girl i was dating back in high school.....but the girl i was dating was very hood...VERY HOOD...and she just started talking a gang of shit to them (there was three of them)...and they were too scared to do anything.

i actually ran into her a few years later, and she had gotten ghettoer.

What is the term for a mind reader? She labels herself as something...

The art student waitress likes to complain to me about black people not tipping. Maybe they don't tip her because she acts too cool for school, or maybe she just likes hating on her own people

I've never smashed it with a black girl, but my roommate only dates black or Dominican or half black/half Dominican chicas. And he's a 6'3 skinny white dude

yo i like females of all races

what i dont like are hood rats, they're ok in middle school and maybe highschool but after that they become unbearable.

i think thats what yall mean about that attitude. cuz ive definitely met like 1 or 2 black girls who are not like that..... but they where usually from more densely populated black areas.

• Like 1

clairvoyant, telepath , jean grey

but seriously hook it up dude

Clairvoyant was the one she used.

I'll see if I can get that myspace. I'm actually at work now so if I can get a cellphone pic I'll post it when I get home. She looks kinda crazy, she got the crazy eyes

Black women always carry a big ass bottle of cocoa butter lotion in their bags.

OH SHIT!!...this is sooooo fucking true....the last black girl i dated....used to always have this with her....and she would insist on putting it on me.

i hate to feed into stereotypes, but she hated mayonnaise too!!

OH SHIT!!...this is sooooo fucking true....the last black girl i dated....used to always have this with her....and she would insist on putting it on me.

lmao come 2 think of it its tru. i dated a black chick bout a yr bk. and always with that lotion. since then i just mess with hispanic and white women.They can afford not 2 b loud at the movies

• Like 1

1.) ha the lotion? it's a good fucking moisturizer.....they don't produce as much grease as you white mother fuckers. ESPECIALLY you Italian peoples.

2.) Mayo? shit's nasty, son! hook up with some spicy mustard or a good cucumber sauce. it works well for anything you'd like that jizz cream on. you'll thank me later, i promise it.

3.) the attitude?.....eh, i'll give you that, but the crazy...? c'mon, ya'll know that WHITE GIRLS are the absolute craziest. they get stuck like white on rice. they are attached from the get-go. do not break up with a white girl or they will call all your family cryin and show up at your job and wait in the parking lot..... crazy fucking bitches!

1.) ha the lotion? it's a good fucking moisturizer.....they don't produce as much grease as you white mother fuckers. ESPECIALLY you Italian peoples.

yo, who the fuck you talking to?:mad:

you need to check yourself with all that bullshit if youre talking to me, cause im not hating on black females....ive dated more blac females than any other race.

im just saying that the last girl i dated used to carry tons of lotion in her purse....coconut, pomegranate, etc. etc.....im not even dissing, cause that shit smelled good...on her....but she wanted to put that feminine shit on me....fuck that!

she used to carry shea butter too.

fuck a moisturizer, i'll rock that ashy look.

yo, who the fuck you talking to?:mad:

you need to check yourself with all that bullshit if youre talking to me, cause im not hating on black females....ive dated more blac females than any other race.

im just saying that the last girl i dated used to carry tons of lotion in her purse....coconut, pomegranate, etc. etc.....im not even dissing, cause that shit smelled good...on her....but she wanted to put that feminine shit on me....fuck that!

she used to carry shea butter too.

fuck a moisturizer, i'll rock that ashy look.

hahaha not talkin shit to anybody....IT'S A GOOD GODDAMN MOISTURIZER :D