Black women~?

`Melinoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are some fine black females out there...i just hate when they open their mouth...i guess its cuz i live in jamaiac and every1s ghetto and loud..honestly i think that i dont like a lot of blcak grls cuz of their personalities not cuz of their looks...but thats the same reason i dont like a lot of white girls ....

Him and his friends are the kind who think that saying "git off my wood/git off my wee" are cute/funny. Him and his friends also hug each other every time they encounter one another. They don't like to go outside with new shoes because they don't want them dirty. Honestly though, I'm kinda the white one. Him and his friends are just homo though.

there are some fine black females out there...i just hate when they open their mouth...i guess its cuz i live in jamaiac and every1s ghetto and loud..honestly i think that i dont like a lot of blcak grls cuz of their personalities not cuz of their looks...but thats the same reason i dont like a lot of white girls ....

when i was in nyc, i met some chick from jamaica queens....she was mexican though.

shit sucks...before i went to new york, i thought i would meet some exotic females...like puerto ricans or dominicans.....but i ended up fucking a mexican chick.....i coulda stayed in cali and done that!

ive had my share of blk chicks

b4 i married a latin chick

some good some bad

in closing, what im trying to say is

marrying a latin chick balances it all out

it kinda like nestles quick powder chocolate milk stuff

you can puit hella in and make it dark chocolate

or you can put in a lil and have light chocolate