Black women~?

`Melinoe

So talking to various guys from various races over the last year or so I've found that many don't like black women. At all. Sure everyone has a preference which is totally fine, but when it comes to talking about black women, I don't understand why some guys get really low and dirty like, "black women have pussy's that resemble that of a horse." or "They look like major monkeys." To my face though, I've been called an exception because of my "non-monkey" features. Whatever. So anyway, lurking 12oz seeing there are a lot of males around here, and various topics about women, what are your thoughts?

I tend to find all kinds of women, but maybe that's because I am a woman. >.>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CLOSET RACIST

Sounds like one of those instances where a new coworker is feeling you out nh.

They talk about their one "friend" "who just can't stand those people" This person is usually in denial, a practicing christian, (because what better justification for being a racist than being god's child) got beat up by a black kid in first grade, and will continually quote The Office.

CLOSET RACIST

Sounds like one of those instances where a new coworker is feeling you out nh.

They talk about their one "friend" "who just can't stand those people" This person is usually in denial, a practicing christian, (because what better justification for being a racist than being god's child) got beat up by a black kid in first grade, and will continually quote The Office.

No they always claim that they have amazing black friends and that black people are great...except black women. Bull. :rolleyes:

i just don't find black girls attractive(generally). some of my friends will be like "DAMN SON THAT BITCH IS SO FINE" and i can see how they would think so but they just aren't to me i guess...but i have a good amount of friends that say the same thing as me.

whiteboyoner