Internet Harassment and Restraining Orders

Weapon X

My friend is getting threatening emails from her ex-loser's current girl. Anytime my friend switches jobs or just the work email, the psycho finds the new one. It's been proven time and time again, amongst us, that it is indeed the psycho bitch, but it would certainly be more difficult for it to be proven in court.

Is there anyway my friend can get a restraining order? For the fact of having one as a possible deterrent, if anything.

A beatdown is out of the question, as the psycho is expecting in two weeks.

And dude is a shrivel dicked loser, so him controlling her is also out of the question.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I can think of several options for you.

A: Push the bitch down the stairs, punch in the gut, etc., etc.

B: Wait those 2 weeks then kick her in her cunt while it's still sore and bloody.

C: Does your friend have pics of her rotten ex? Reply to all e-mails w/ that especially if she has naked flix (could endanger your friend if bitch gets enraged), or reply w/ a virus.

D: It's inevitable that someone is going to mention saving the e-mails and informing Johnny Law, who can track this shit back to the IP address, thereby invoking the 12oz stop snitching debate. Or, you can inform the provider, hotmail, yahoo, etc., etc. and include the shitty messages, and let them handle it w/ said bitch.

since this shit sounds like the 25-35 minute part of a law and order episode, I'd call some chick judge if you can get a hold of one.

invoke the fresh "i'm all freaked out about all the shit that was said about the abortion doctor guy on the internet before he got shot" bullshit clause and see what happens.

Whatever you do, DON'T post the screwball chick's email in here or anywhere else on the internet with her name and some of her personal details. It would be awful if Channel Zero and other malicious strangers were to start harassing her back, flooding her email with spam, and generally making her life a living hell.

Anyone can request a restraining order for anything against anyone else at any time. The Judge will almost always grant a two week temp order at the end of those two weeks the person restrained has a opportunity to face their accuser before the court and the court will decide weather or not to issue a longer order.

If the restrained party does not show to court the judge can rule without their input.

The court has a pretty high standard to issuing these things and it needs to be pretty clear that a person of reasonable sensibility would feel threatened or harassed by the behavior of the other party and that the other party is unlikely to stop such behavior without being restrained by the court.

This is based upon personal experience in the state of Washington.

Call the court and ask to speak to a protection order advocate if they have such a program.

Fuck restraining orders. I've had to go that route before thanks to a roommate who got shook and filed papers on her crackhead ex...not fun. Without the restraining order, you can pull out all the stops and seriously fuck with someone back...now that's fun.

I've seen the hooker that Weapon is talking about...she looks like forty miles of bad road.

• Like 1

I got me some harassment one night from an ex's ex. We were still cool and she moved up north so I commented one night on her MySpace and like after a year this dude who was crazy psycho army dude that had serious problems threatened me through myspace. Shit was funny. He wouldnt make it past the front door but I still welcomed the arrival...never came. oh wells. But heres the hate mail...I was drunk and yeah thats drunk thug me in the first quote of the message ahhahahha.

26228279.jpg

should've had fun with that one. forward it along to his superiors, etc. etc.

never thought of that...damnit oh well. Was a long time ago and I tend to not worry or carry on stupid bullshit drama. I mean he could of came to my house if he wanted...4 dogs, my older crazy brother, and my landlord/roommate who was an Ex-Air Born army soldier. He might of got like 2 steps into the house. Shits in the past move on and fuck the bullshit. Just thought the threat was funny.