Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weapon X

Internet Harassment and Restraining Orders

My friend is getting threatening emails from her ex-loser's current girl. Anytime my friend switches jobs or just the work email, the psycho finds the new one. It's been proven time and time again, amongst us, that it is indeed the psycho bitch, but it would certainly be more difficult for it to be proven in court.

Is there anyway my friend can get a restraining order? For the fact of having one as a possible deterrent, if anything.

A beatdown is out of the question, as the psycho is expecting in two weeks.

And dude is a shrivel dicked loser, so him controlling her is also out of the question.

• Like 1

im sure everyone is going to chime in with "wait 2 weeks, then give her the beat down"

• Like 1

why is a beatdown out of the question?

there are lots of ways to make them "pay"

broken windows, flat tires, ect.

be creative..

beat her at her own game and send her family death threats so they outcast her

I can think of several options for you.

A: Push the bitch down the stairs, punch in the gut, etc., etc.

B: Wait those 2 weeks then kick her in her cunt while it's still sore and bloody.

C: Does your friend have pics of her rotten ex? Reply to all e-mails w/ that especially if she has naked flix (could endanger your friend if bitch gets enraged), or reply w/ a virus.

D: It's inevitable that someone is going to mention saving the e-mails and informing Johnny Law, who can track this shit back to the IP address, thereby invoking the 12oz stop snitching debate. Or, you can inform the provider, hotmail, yahoo, etc., etc. and include the shitty messages, and let them handle it w/ said bitch.

since this shit sounds like the 25-35 minute part of a law and order episode, I'd call some chick judge if you can get a hold of one.

invoke the fresh "i'm all freaked out about all the shit that was said about the abortion doctor guy on the internet before he got shot" bullshit clause and see what happens.

A beatdown is out of the question, as the psycho is expecting in two weeks.

Why is it out of the question? Just punch her in the grill piece instead of her heavy with child midsection.

EXPECTING?!?

All the more reason to assault her. Ride her down a stair case like you 8 years old again.

OR...

Grab skirt firmly then

bam_logo.jpg

Right in the ovaries

Whatever you do, DON'T post the screwball chick's email in here or anywhere else on the internet with her name and some of her personal details. It would be awful if Channel Zero and other malicious strangers were to start harassing her back, flooding her email with spam, and generally making her life a living hell.

Yea what Shai said, you don't wanna end up having to make a thread on the horrible, distasteful, EX-TREME-LY comedic email assault on that wingnut.

Because two wrongs do not make a right

They just make a really funny thread

Anyone can request a restraining order for anything against anyone else at any time. The Judge will almost always grant a two week temp order at the end of those two weeks the person restrained has a opportunity to face their accuser before the court and the court will decide weather or not to issue a longer order.

If the restrained party does not show to court the judge can rule without their input.

The court has a pretty high standard to issuing these things and it needs to be pretty clear that a person of reasonable sensibility would feel threatened or harassed by the behavior of the other party and that the other party is unlikely to stop such behavior without being restrained by the court.

This is based upon personal experience in the state of Washington.

Call the court and ask to speak to a protection order advocate if they have such a program.

Fuck restraining orders. I've had to go that route before thanks to a roommate who got shook and filed papers on her crackhead ex...not fun. Without the restraining order, you can pull out all the stops and seriously fuck with someone back...now that's fun.

I've seen the hooker that Weapon is talking about...she looks like forty miles of bad road.

• Like 1

snag her ip address off of the headers in the emails.

that will provide more proof.

maybe have him civilly sue. i dunno. have him talk to a lawyer that specializes

in this shit.

http://www.ip-adress.com/trace_email/

download "the cia's big book of dirty tricks"

it's around. search

• Like 1

Just don't post her information here then take it down 15 minutes later. That would be very, very wrong.

and whaever you do, dont jump on her womb with a pogo stick while jerking off onto her sobbing body as your homie pours malt liquor on her.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now