Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weapon X

This comes out December 18.

A sci-fi set in a future in which humans are still pillaging other civilisations.

So very little information has been released, but I read that Cameron pretty much bored the crowd and spoiled the plot yesterday at the Ubisoft conference for E3.

Why Ubisoft? Because they are making the video game, as well as creating 100 shots for the film.

The big news is that screenshots from the game were revealed. There are high-res pictures on sites such as IGN, and since I can't link them, I shall link a picture that is tantamount to them.

holy_shit_this_is_awesome.jpg

I'm not really kidding. If someone is able, link the actual screenshots, please.

WeaponXXX --can you give us a little more info? I looked on IGN to find the photos, but couldn't.

I found this on google, but I don't know if it's right.

9928259725868914.jpg

for_gd009500000_2.jpg

904249f8d3947fd4e.jpg

Hmmm, I heard he did the opposite of boring the crowd, but then again I read that on movie sites, not game sites, which would obviously be much more excited about it.

Wasn't that picture that you posted a real life toy in the 80's? Did just imagine this or have a glorious dream about it?

oh fuck yeah it was a toy

I remember seeing it in the sears wishbook

I feel like it came from TV

Karnov.jpg

Every couple of months I randomly get the music from the first level of that game stuck in my head.

I really hope he brings back the Jame Cameron synth score. Come on James, get back on that horse, and make some damn good synth scores.

YES!

John Carpenter as well.

Fuck those old movies had badass music.

Do you think that there is a chance the 25 minutes of footage from Comic-Con will be leaked to the Internet?

And can anyone find impressions?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now