:shook:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this dude has progeria. I wonder what his skull looks like. His myspace stats said Children: Someday.

Oh man.....I feel kinda bad for this dude. What's even worse is some motherless fuck off of 4chan trolled this cat and found his myspace and shit just to make fun of him. That's pretty much bullshit. He's probably just trying to live and make the most out of what he's got. Just sayin.

yo I don't see a point in fucking with a nigga like this.. His life is hard enough, even if son was the biggest asshole, like fuck mo if I had progeria or whatever and looked like that I'd be the biggest terror/dickhead, running up on small children/kids and horrifying the shit out them till they cry, daily...

yo I don't see a point in fucking with a nigga like this.. His life is hard enough, even if son was the biggest asshole, like fuck mo if I had progeria or whatever and looked like that I'd be the biggest terror/dickhead, running up on small children/kids and horrifying the shit out them till they cry, daily...

BASIC :lol:

WHAT ELSE COULD YOU DO EXCEPT BE THE ILL DICKHEAD? YOU NOT GONNA GET DECENT PUSSY OR NOTHIN, HE GOTTA BE GETTING A GOV'T CHECK B. EVERY NIGGA WITH A FUCKED UP LIFE AINT THAT FUCKED UP CUZ THEY GETTING GMONEY CHECKS FROM THE GOV'T ON SOME "WE'RE SORRY YOUR LIFE SUCKS, HERES SOME MONEY" SHIT.

ID GO ON HOWARD STERN OR SOME SHIT. NIGGA LOOKS CRAZY THOUGH OH SHIT ( I JUST LOOKED AT THAT GIF AGAIN AND BUSTED OUT LAUGHIN)

BASIC :lol:

WHAT ELSE COULD YOU DO EXCEPT BE THE ILL DICKHEAD? YOU NOT GONNA GET DECENT PUSSY OR NOTHIN, HE GOTTA BE GETTING A GOV'T CHECK B. EVERY NIGGA WITH A FUCKED UP LIFE AINT THAT FUCKED UP CUZ THEY GETTING GMONEY CHECKS FROM THE GOV'T ON SOME "WE'RE SORRY YOUR LIFE SUCKS, HERES SOME MONEY" SHIT.

ID GO ON HOWARD STERN OR SOME SHIT. NIGGA LOOKS CRAZY THOUGH OH SHIT ( I JUST LOOKED AT THAT GIF AGAIN AND BUSTED OUT LAUGHIN)

yes.