12oz legal advice thread

justhereforthenight and KD1>> you two queer lovers are stupid. I wasn't talking to you. And if you really have something better to do, than go to a different graffiti web site, or did you fill up all their forums with gayer comments already ?

And who says ASSHAT ?

Sounds like your bitch made.

please gtfo your thread failed in biblical proportions, you've only just realised so there for to make u feel better your going to attempt to start an pointless argument... Nice one buddy ;) !!

PM me if u feel the need to continue your shit :) xx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I predict that this thread will mainly consist of a bunch of toys airing themselves out.

The only acceptable story begins and ends with "I got caught in the act by the cops." Anything beyond that is a tall tale or you're too much of a fucking dumbass to know when to say "I have nothing to say at this time, I want to talk to a lawyer." And as far as everyone I know who got arrested, raided or investigated after the fact- 99% of the time they fucked themselves by not keeping their mouth shut, whether it was to the cops, other writers or John Q. Public.

And if you go back to the spot the same day with paint on your hands to take pics and you get rolled up... you a dummy.

Got a problem and i need some help fast

My "friend" got caught trafficking fifteen pounds of crystal meth

and they also found a small bag of heroin on my "friend".

my "friend" dont have any money for a lawyer right now cause he

spent the last of it on the meth that he was trying to sell.

So what can he do?

snitching me out online! :lol:

• 2 months later...
Here's a scenario,

A person goes to paint some lay ups.

He/She leaves to drop off their paint at home, and pick up a camera to get flicks.

Goes back, takes 3 flicks of their things.

When leaving cops roll up on He/She.

He/She tries to run, but surrenders once cops catch up.

He/She has paint all over their fingers (which doesn't match up with the train the cops think they painted)

He/She also has caps in their pockets

Then cops search car to find 2 cans in back seat, and say one empty in the trunk.

All in which are colors that did not match the piece.

Cops also confiscate the camera, and a disposable camera, and some negatives found in the trunk.

Most pictures are of He/She's work on trains.

He/She seems to have some evidence that says other wise.

But police arrest anyways, and a court date is set.

What do you think ?

Damn this is exctaly what happend to me. Shit I fought it I didnt have much against me. I say He/She says fuck you pig, And waits for court pledes non gultiy get a lawyer and wait for the dea give you a deal. Thats what i did. (sorry for my shitty spelling)

• 1 month later...

ok, hope its fine resurecting this, good advice would be very helpful

a friend participated in a few robberies of a business a year half ago.

three counts of non-residential burglary, larceny (over $250), three counts of conspiracy to commit non-residential burglary, larceny (over $2,500) and larceny (over $500, but not more than $2,500)

he just got indicted but he is living in another city but same state.

someone who participated as well, got arrested, and told cops my friend and another participated.

the other kid just recently got arrested and has had his pre-trial already. said nothing but his own participation, and that he doesn't know where my friend is.

my friend doesnt know what he should do, he doesnt want to turn himself in, and he has yet to talk to a lawyer.

skaro? you still here?