TOP 3 MOST HATED OZers OF CH.0 (Aka. Twinky needs attention NOW!)

twinky the kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^i remember that dude. it seems that rxtc is the most hated as of right now. there's always someone gettin ripped on here providing the lawlz

Thank God. I was going through the thread thinking fuck where am I? :(

I used to despise Mouth For War....I envisioned him as a 25 year old geeky-ass white dude with nerdy glasses the works . The kind of dude that drives a 2000 Chevy Cavalier with horribly half-assed tinted windows with Project Pat blaring from a rattling trunk .

I've learned to since not care .

:lol:

I used to despise Mouth For War....I envisioned him as a 25 year old geeky-ass white dude with nerdy glasses the works . The kind of dude that drives a 2000 Chevy Cavalier with horribly half-assed tinted windows with Project Pat blaring from a rattling trunk .

I've learned to since not care .

naw man that faggot is at least 30, some half past virgin lookin bitch.

i dont hate anybody on here really, but i would laugh fucking hard if some of you cunts died painfully. only some, the rest of you are good.

naw man that faggot is at least 30, some have past virgin lookin bitch.

Wtf did I ever do to you? I mean really dude was it that bad that you had to hold some kind of secret internet grudge until now? I remember having some internet disagreement with Celt about shitty metal and Kid Rock but I have no idea who you are. And I don't hold a grudge against Celt for speaking his mind he's right about me bumping Project Pat but wrong about the other shit.

And for the record I don't hate anybody on here, not even dudes that save my pictures and call my phone @ 4:30 in the morning...:lol:

you put your phone number on the internet? dumbass.

Yeah I did....it was over a year and a half ago, I was drunk as fuck and on a shit load of pills being an asshole. I deserved to have people call my phone at 4:30 in the morning...I probably could have used a good ass kicking that night too.

Wtf did I ever do to you? I mean really dude was it that bad that you had to hold some kind of secret internet grudge until now? I remember having some internet disagreement with Celt about shitty metal and Kid Rock but I have no idea who you are. And I don't hold a grudge against Celt for speaking his mind he's right about me bumping Project Pat but wrong about the other shit.

And for the record I don't hate anybody on here, not even dudes that save my pictures and call my phone @ 4:30 in the morning...:lol:

These niggas love you.

I seen Miles put your name in here too.

:lol: :lol:

Probably from one of the old want to see you threads. The only hard thing for me was having time off 12oz and then coming back and all the old posters had new screennamesm and it took a bit to catch up on who was who. But I still remember what most people look like, the joys of having a photographic memory that recalls random useless information.