TOP 3 MOST HATED OZers OF CH.0 (Aka. Twinky needs attention NOW!)

twinky the kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have about 30 people on my ignore list. It used to take a lot for someone to make the cut but lately I've been tuning people out for no good reason....well, if you annoy me twice and I don't know you and/or think you'll have anything worthwhile to say in the future, that's usually enough.

I used to have DAO and Spitfire on ignore and then I learned to appreciate spitfire for the expert troll that he is and DAO for his sometimes hilarity... I don't hate anybody on here, I used to rip on tease on the reglae back in the day but even he was amusing.

shai: 30 people!?! goddamn homie, i don't even think i could NAME 30 people on 12oz...fuuuuck

Let's see...it's about five trolls from Channel Zero and various screennames they made after getting banned (some repeatedly), a couple people from Crossfire who don't have anything interesting to say but say it anyway and a bunch of toys in Brickslayers and other graff threads who can't stop self promoting and talking shit.

So all in all, around 30 or so. I just put them on ignore and forget about them.

it's really him

And he's really banned

He's a curse on this forum by meth addicted gypsie satanist voodoo practicioner homothugs from Vancouver

Say his name three times in a thread and he appears tweeked out and powerposting untill he is banned, only to reappear when some other fool utters his annoying name