Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

Archie Bunker appreciation thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whenever I read your posts DAO I think of Archie Bunker.

-Mike Stivic: Watergate. Watergate. Watergate. Watergate. Watergate.

Archie Bunker: Cut that out. GOD DAMMIT.

Edith Bunker: You shouldn't swear like that. Ever since this Watergate thing it's been GD this and GD that.

Archie Bunker: I didn't swear. GD. The first word is God. How can that be a swear word? It's the most popular word in the bible. The second word, damn, that's a perfectly good word, you hear it all the time, like they dam the river to keep it from flooding it. And you read in the Bible that some guy was damned for cheating or stealing or having insex in the family. And who damned him? Who else? God. God damned him. Edith, beautiful words right out of the Bible.

haah I love this show. It just goes to show how much programming has changed over the years.

I was just watching this show this morning! Part of my morning ritual. This and the Jeffersons.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ahhh-chie!

Yo who was his ugly nagging wife.

Because whenever I think of that nigger Archie Bunker I think of that lady's whiny New York accent.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now