How do you masturbate and what's your ritual?

Soup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i learned to masturbate with my left hand because i couldnt change the channel with my left hand(in case my folks walked in the room and busted my fappin to the spice channel, lol) so i would hold the remote wit my right hand and fap lefty.

it just doesnt feel the same with the right claw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vxNHo_wTvY&feature=related

^This reminds me of my homie lying to everybodys face and denying that he was on dope.

"I'm not hiiiiigghhh... I'm fucking druuuuunnkk."

Dude would carry around like 4 beers in his backpack and break one out everytime he knew he was gonna be dippin all pretending like he's just drunk.

One day we were taking a wrong turn through NYC, had to have been the Bronx but can't quite recall. Anyway, on this dead street is a big dreadlock dude standing by the side of the road w/ his meat out slapping himself silly. It was kind of funny since it was on my boy's side and he had the window down so it was right up in his line of view.

Its odd, 95% of the time anyone talks about pcp, its fucking horror stories of blacking out and doing god knows what. But then on the other hand i know a couple guys who smoke it pretty regularly and have nothing bad to say about it. Either way, its not something i'm ever going to make an effort to do, though if the situation was right and someone offered...who knows.