Ears are worthless but Eyes are priceless

Blamo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
A lot of people, mostly strangers have been telling me sayings lately that mean a lot. So I was wondering how many of you, have really goods sayings, quotes, wisdom, etc....

Post away!

The best advice I ever took to heart was when my grandpop and his freinds used to tell me "don't get old, sonny".

It must have really sunk into my subconscience cause I look at people I went to highschool with and they seem old as shit to me.

Shit, even people who are mad younger and I remember as being little kids seem old when I bump into them at the bar or whatever.

I can't even relate to them anymore.

I'm still doing my thing and enjoying life, and they're all old and miserable.

The best advice I ever took to heart was when my grandpop and his freinds used to tell me "don't get old, sonny".

It must have really sunk into my subconscience cause I look at people I went to highschool with and they seem old as shit to me.

Shit, even people who are mad younger and I remember as being little kids seem old when I bump into them at the bar or whatever.

I can't even relate to them anymore.

I'm still doing my thing and enjoying life, and they're all old and misserable.

gotta agree with that. put me in a room with my old classmates and I'd feel like I landed on mars. how do you get that old that fast?

gotta agree with that. put me in a room with my old classmates and I'd feel like I landed on mars. how do you get that old that fast?

When I was like 18, me and my boys little sister had a serious thing for eachother.

She was like 15, but cool as shit.

Out of respect for my boy, I asked him if he'd get mad if me and her ever hooked up, and he was like "dude, she's too young for you. I wouldn't be mad, but you should find someone your own age."

She actually dumped her boyfreind for me, but that only lasted like a day till his freinds called her laying the guilt trip talking bout "Mike is talking about killing himself, you're fucked up" and her parents gave her shit about me being too old for her.

Long story short, she ended up marrying Mike and popping out a kid all young.

I seen her a few years ago looking all fat and old as shit with a short ass mom hairdo and generic ass mom clothes on talking bout how she's going to get her tubes tied cause she feels like she's too old to be popping out any more kids.

I'm all thinking damn... I remember when this jawn was "too young for me". The fuck?

-“I don’t care what everyone else is doing.

If everyone started putting roses up their

asses, you gonna do that too?” My ma.

She’d say that whenever I wanted to dye my hair because

everyone else was doing it, or pierce my nose, or get

out of the house and go somewhere.

-“I don’t care what you do. You wanna be a doctor, ok.

A teacher, that’s fine. I don’t even care if you end up digging

ditches for a living. Just make sure you’re the best damn ditch

digger that ever picked up a shovel.”

My Ma.

I don’t know if this is a saying but my aunt

always said it when me and my cousins would fight.

-“I don’t care who started it. But I’m gonna end it. Your both

gonna sit right there facing one another, till you get so damn

bored looking at each other’s sorry faces you end up forgetting

why in the hell your there in the first place.”

-“I got more sex appeal and intelligence in my one

little pinky than you got in your whole damn body (kid).”

my Ma and my great aunt.

-“I love you to the moon and back.”

My aunt would say that to my cousins.

I have no idea how the grammar in that works…but

it sounds nice when she says it.

-“You’re just a kid. You don’t know a damn thing.

Come back and talk to me when you’re in your thirties.

That’s when you really start living.” My great aunt.

-"Dont cry hita. If I could take your broken heart and give you mine. I would."

(cornball) My ma.

• Like 1

ears be worthless?

doggie, what you never heard some slapp ass rap tracks doggie?

come round my city we gonn murk ya with that weak shit.

i know a blind man that would beat your ass for that shit,

fuck that, i know hella blind men that would curse ya soul for that kinda statement.

Your shit is weak.

When I was like 18, me and my boys little sister had a serious thing for eachother.

She was like 15, but cool as shit.

Out of respect for my boy, I asked him if he'd get mad if me and her ever hooked up, and he was like "dude, she's too young for you. I wouldn't be mad, but you should find someone your own age."

She actually dumped her boyfreind for me, but that only lasted like a day till his freinds called her laying the guilt trip talking bout "Mike is talking about killing himself, you're fucked up" and her parents gave her shit about me being too old for her.

Long story short, she ended up marrying Mike and popping out a kid all young.

I seen her a few years ago looking all fat and old as shit with a short ass mom hairdo and generic ass mom clothes on talking bout how she's going to get her tubes tied cause she feels like she's too old to be popping out any more kids.

I'm all thinking damn... I remember when this jawn was "too young for me". The fuck?

fuck I've had similar scenarios to this and it is like what happened when did all the spirit die out of you girl?

shit