im watching the new new tonigt show with conan

IHATEU

the intro was pretty funny and was filmed and not cgi....

i got to hang on the set last month while it was being built at universal studios and it was nice and the green rooms are lavish...

im not loyal to any late show program but i didnt like leno, im not mad at conan though...

i cant see this being much different then the conan shows of the past though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So Pearl Jam?

I was never a super big Pear Jam fan. I had "Ten" (or whatever their first album was) on cassette, but never went past that. I know they got a huge following, went against napster, stopped doing ticket master, and put out some albums --but only four? They said "fourth album?" Really?

Lazy fuckers.

And is that the original band? What happened to the guy with the sweat sock hat, that used to play bass? Was he there? I don't know, other than Eddie Veder, the band looked like a bunch of waiters from a Midtown Steakhouse.

So Pearl Jam?

I was never a super big Pear Jam fan. I had "Ten" (or whatever their first album was) on cassette, but never went past that. I know they got a huge following, went against napster, stopped doing ticket master, and put out some albums --but only four? They said "fourth album?" Really?

Lazy fuckers.

And is that the original band? What happened to the guy with the sweat sock hat, that used to play bass? Was he there? I don't know, other than Eddie Veder, the band looked like a bunch of waiters from a Midtown Steakhouse.

:lol:

I dated a girl who was obsessed with Pearl Jam, we went and saw them play in toronto at the air canada center and Bono came running out on stage so that he and eddie vedder could sing a medley of "keep on rockin in the free world."

that shit was shameless

• Like 1

So Pearl Jam?

Lazy fuckers.

I'm a Pearl Jam fan, but I agree with what you're saying, and will add that it looks like Eddie's been eating at said Steak houses.

So Pearl Jam?

Lazy fuckers.

everytime i hear pearl jam.. or someone mentions them, creed pops into my head and i laugh.

i think they were the birth of CREED... god they sucked as hard as CREED.

YEEAAAAAHHHHHHHH EVVVEEEENNNNN FLOOWWWWWWW hahahaha.

• Like 1