Man Chops Off His Penis

*Sprat*

AN Egyptian cut off his penis today in protest at his parents' choice of bride, a police official said.

The 25-year-old labourer from the village of Sheikh Eissa in southern Egypt was taken to hospital in stable condition, the official said, adding that the man had also mutilated his testicles.

"He was in love with a woman but his parents rejected her and told him to marry another woman he didn't want. He took a knife and cut off his penis in his room.''

Doctors were unable to reattach the severed member, the official said.

source http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25566312-12377,00.html

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I saw this thread title and was like "oh I already saw that video on the Internet last year

But then I realized that we are in a pretty fucked up state of the world where cutting off your penis has been so done and documented that this new situation isn't shocking in the slightest

I'm saying, we are on the wrong track when cutting your junk off is a ho-hum behavior

Man. I mean its 2009 and really I would think the world is mixed enough that even a certain strict belief wouldnt keep someone from mutilating themselves. Yeah "love" sucks, if you believe in it. Have I thought to chop ma dick off....HELL NO!! Ill side with abstinence and True Love, or just being clean and careful, but never will I say "YOU CANT HAVE HER!!! NOW GO CHOP YOUR DICK OFF TO SHOW US YOUR REBELLIOUSNESS OR I WONT BELIEVE YOU!!!"

If there's one thing the internet has taught me it's that somewhere, every couple of weeks, for some reason, some unlucky man's penis will begin a new life without him.

PROTECK YA NUTZ!

got it.

no more threads about this stuff though, I don't even wanna say gay, just juvenile and routine.

quit it