Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LEVEL 75 PALADIN

An Air France aircraft carrying 215 people has disappeared off the radar

full of Brazilian...

its all over the news..

news reporters here have no shame or dignity..

they are all up in family members faces while they are crying, asking questions and not giving them space to walk...worse than brittney

Maybe they'll all end up on a deserted island where they'll have wacky adventures and build bamboo cars! :)

Or maybe they crashed on the side of a mountain and will be forced to eat their dead brethren to survive. :(

:o

they crash landed on RAPTOR ISLAND and now have to fight to survive!!!

raptor.jpg

is that the dude from black eyed peas?

I've been following the shit all day on one of the aviation enthusiast forums. There are a lot of plausible theories as to what might have happened, but it will probably be some time until we learn. Only thing is, a lightning strike is probably one parts of a series of events that caused the disappearance.

Many nationalities on board, presumably most having dual citizenship (one being Brazilian and the other European). Several high-ranking officials from Michelin were on board, as were a few civil servants from Italy.

If it went down, which is very likely, it is probably a few miles beneath the surface of the ocean...

This is spooky shit. From what I understand the approx route has been mapped out and I expect it has been surveyed. I imagine typically there is a bunch of shit floating in the water around a crash site. Saying strange nothing has been found.

• Like 1

This is spooky shit. From what I understand the approx route has been mapped out and I expect it has been surveyed. I imagine typically there is a bunch of shit floating in the water around a crash site. Saying strange nothing has been found.

Well if it were a storm along with the currents in the ocean...I dont think too much is still gonna be where it hit. Definitely expect some beach wash ups. Pretty sure any coast around that vicinity is gonna have some dead people washed ashore. Feel bad for the random kid that comes across that.

I've been following the shit all day on one of the aviation enthusiast forums. There are a lot of plausible theories as to what might have happened, but it will probably be some time until we learn. Only thing is, a lightning strike is probably one parts of a series of events that caused the disappearance.

Many nationalities on board, presumably most having dual citizenship (one being Brazilian and the other European). Several high-ranking officials from Michelin were on board, as were a few civil servants from Italy.

If it went down, which is very likely, it is probably a few miles beneath the surface of the ocean...

word?

keep the news coming - that's crazy interesting.

People flying to find people that were flying and disappeared. Last place I would want to be is on a flippn plane.

Maybe bad timing but:

A Blonde is watching the news with her husband when the newscaster says “Over 200 Brazilian people die in an airplane crash.”

The blonde starts crying to her husband, sobbing uncontrollably and says “That's horrible, how could this happen?”.

Concerned, he says, “Yes dear, it is sad, there was a storm and sometimes this happens.”

After a few minutes, the blonde, still sobbing, says, “How many is a Brazilian?”

• Like 3

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now