4chan.

HardyBucks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO YOU FUCKING RETARD.

im well aware most people know what 4chan was i made a thread to show some of the hilarity from 4chan.

The raids meme's etc.

You're teetering on the edge of suicide on a daily basis your step fathers pubic hairs tickle your nose, you sneeze a few times then log on myspace and you be like

current mood: :confused:

i typically opt for the roast beef

but lately the salami cheddar on a baguette has been quite teh niceness.

Oh man...you read my mind!

salami%281%29.jpg

r7w2ft.jpg

Nudge nudge, wink wink...say no more, say no more...

And a tip of the hat to Mero...I had a veggie ham croissant sandwich today.

I took mero's advice and made myself a steak and cheese on a croissant today, straight money.

you just inspired me to rock some of that ish for breakfast.

mero should rock a "cooking with mero" thread or some shit. although i guess we have the cooking with 12oz thread.

i want more tastes of the ghetto (no homo)

I don't think eating croissant sandwiches would qualify as ghetto eats.

A ghetto sandwich would be something along the lines of put BBQ sauce on one piece of white bread..put mayo on another piece of white bread..put pieces together and eat.

Or white bread with butter and sugar.

Or a tortilla with butter and honey.

Or ramen noodles with crushed up 25cent cheese cracker sandwiches and then spread in a tortilla with some Taco Bell hot sauce.

Croissants have typically been what white folk eat on Sunday brunch with a bowl of seasonal fruits, a poached egg, and a nice cup of free trade coffee made with fresh ground beans in a French press coffee maker.

A ghetto sandwich would be something along the lines of put BBQ sauce on one piece of white bread..put mayo on another piece of white bread..put pieces together and eat.

Or ramen noodles with crushed up 25cent cheese cracker sandwiches and then spread in a tortilla with some Taco Bell hot sauce.

Croissants have typically been what white folk eat on Sunday brunch with a bowl of seasonal fruits, a poached egg, and a nice cup of free trade coffee made with fresh ground beans in a French press coffee maker.

Isn't this the same as a jailhouse burrito???

Minus the tortilla.

MA YOU DEFINETLY BEEN TO JAIL :lol: ^5 (THATS A HI5)

YO CROISSANTS ARE READILY AVAILABLE IN THE HOOD THOUGH, EVEN IF ITS NOT THE FRESH BAKED JOINTS THEY HAVE THEM IN THE STORE USUALLY RIGHT NEXT TO THOSE BIG ASS 25 CENT HONEYBUNS AND SHIT. AT LEAST WHERE I BE AT. ALL THE SPANISH BAKERIES GOT THEM SHITS ON DECK TOO LIKE 3 FOR A DOLLAR. YO ALL YALL NIGGAS SHOULD ALSO TRY A CUBAN ON A CROISSANT...OWWW! CRACK!

do something useful, you tight pants wearing laptop djing eurofag hipster faggot.

you of all people can't use tight pants and hipster as a derogatory term.

rephrase, try again.

i used to eat croissants by the truckload. mero is straight on the money you can make them savory or sweet.

but nothing is on the level of unfuckwithable of;

763-raspberry-danish.jpg

man i miss eating dairy

YO CHOP A LOAF OF ITALIAN OR FRENCH BREAD IN HALF, MAKE YASELF A LIL CAFE CON LECHE, NICE & SWEET NO HOMO. TOAST THAT BREAD (A LIL BIT NOT TOO MUCH) BUTTER IT UP AND DIP THAT SHIT IN THE COFFEE.

SHIT IS MESSY BUT TASTES DUMB GOOD. I GREW UP EATING THAT SHIT FOR BREAKFAST WHICH PROBABLY EXPLAINS WHY I GOT IN TROUBLE SO MUCH AS A KID. I USED TO GO TO SCHOOL WITH A CUP OF COFFEE AND NIGGAS WOULD BE LIKE "MY MOMMY SAYS COFFEE IS FOR BIG PEOPLE" AND ID BE LIKE "YOUR MOMMY IS A LAME" *DUNK* *CHOMP*