Trendy rap. aka "that new ish" aka whatever the kids are calling it these days

Swindle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha, I feel that murda muzik was ill, but there are songs I skip,

330w9c3.jpg

was that shit for me it was The Infamous one step up dipped in some straight evil shit...

and no skips I can play from beginning to end...

Cosign

Best mobb album hands down, there's not one bad track, the only joint I skip sometimes is that airplanes song with Nas because I hate that plane noise intro, and I'm trying to play "Man Down" on repeat 67 times straight

Give ya man pound, man down!

Oh yeah and shout out to the greatest rapper of all time

Big L

RIP

That shit really upset me when he got clapped, he only got to make 2 albums

THE WHOLE DITC CLICK WAS PUTTING OUT STRAIGHT FIRE IN THE 90'S O.C'S ALBUMS I CAN LISTEN TO FRONT TO BACK NO SKIPS...JUST CURIOUS THUGGEDOUT WHAT JOINTS DO YOU SKIP ON MURDA MUZIK? I BE BUMPIN THE SHIT OUTTA THAT FRONT TO BACK P GOT MADDDDD QUOTABLES ON THAT SHIT "ILL TAKE YA MOST VP DUN, AND LEAVEM LIKE A LETTER T, YOU WONT SEE ME RUN, UNLESS IT PO-LICE"

"YOU NEED TRIAGE I NEED TO GET UP OUTTA HERE"

"YOU MIGHT BUMP INTO A BULLET OR STUMBLE ON YA DEATH"

"FUCKIN PENIS, HOW DARE YOU ENTERTAIN THE THOUGHT, THAT YOU COULD COME OUT TO CHALLENGE ME IN BLOOD TALK?"

WHEN I FIRST HEARD MY SON SAY "YOU FUCKIN PENIS" I FUCKIN LOSTTTTTTTT ITTTTTTT PRODIGY THE ONLY NIGGA WHO COULD SPIT SOME SHIT LIKE THAT AND BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

Cosign

Best mobb album hands down, there's not one bad track, the only joint I skip sometimes is that airplanes song with Nas because I hate that plane noise intro, and I'm trying to play "Man Down" on repeat 67 times straight

Give ya man pound, man down!

Oh yeah and shout out to the greatest rapper of all time

Big L

RIP

That shit really upset me when he got clapped, he only got to make 2 albums

YEAH L NEEDED A THIRD ALBUM AT LEAST B. :(

I ALSO FUCK WITH THE ORIGINAL TERROR SQUAD ALBUM HEAVY, THERES FUCKIN JOINTS FOR DAYS ON THAT SHIT. THINK NOT YOUTUBE EVERY JOINT ON THE TRACK LISTING SHIT IS FIRE. THERES LIKE 2 "EHHH" JOINTS.

hahaha awesome!! The thread video though kinda didnt do anything for me. I liked how the music video was done, kinda reminded a lil of that big head ludacris vid back a while ago. First the style is nothing short of black dudes wearing XXXLs and now they flipped to XXXSs.