Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Swindle

Trendy rap. aka "that new ish" aka whatever the kids are calling it these days

I dunno who this dude is because I'm old and corny but it seems better than all that Young Jeezy/ Lil' Wayne shit.

This goes into what i was saying in another thread. Black people are better at being hipsters than white people.

They still come off a lil' cool at least.

White hipsters I want to punch in the face. The black ones are sort of entertaining.

i feel like this dude would be perfect for the pfffffffffffft and guccicondom thread

• Like 3

white hipsters will never smoke with you. black hipsters will, but only if it's dro out of a 500 dollar illadelph. give me the ol` gangstazzzz that'll blaze shit weed out of woods anyday.

p.s. kill whitey

i kind of like it in an ironical way (<- i used a made up lil wayne word to describe how i feel)

TPWF ass Blipsters making radio friendly rap music

i see little 15 yr old homo thugs in the 'hood rocking skinny jeans

i'm deifnitely going back to dressing like i did in the 90s

I dunno who this dude is because I'm old and corny but it seems better than all that Young Jeezy/ Lil' Wayne shit.

This goes into what i was saying in another thread. Black people are better at being hipsters than white people.

They still come off a lil' cool at least.

White hipsters I want to punch in the face. The black ones are sort of entertaining.

hahahahaha

this.

white hipsters will never smoke with you. black hipsters will, but only if it's dro out of a 500 dollar illadelph. give me the ol` gangstazzzz that'll blaze shit weed out of woods anyday.

p.s. kill whitey

for real

Black hipsters will never weigh 300 lbs, blaze a swisher with you, and give you respect for eating the extra hot chicken at prince chicken shack

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now